Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josesito Lopez Sends a Message To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dude is gonna get eaten alive by Canelo tbh.

Comment

I used to like Canelo for his power and combos. Then I looked at this guy's record he been eating bums. I was hoping this guy could step up his game and yet he didn't. Maybe he started boxing too early or I should actually give this guy a chance. Canelo better fight real opponent once he's more mature in the future.

Comment

Thats right Lopez.

I hope Lopez gives a good fight and make this guy bleed.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Well hes not gonna go in there and just quit.
          They are going to make him quit this fight is so fuk up that I'll not be surprised if this kid gets real hurt, he couldn't make 147 (144) against Ortiz and he is fighting a guy that is going to be a least 168-170 on fight night, I'll not want this to happens but if this kid gets brain damage or his career is ruined because of this fight, what do GBP-WBC-Sulaiman will say.

Comment

Originally posted by Swaggin' View Post
            I used to like Canelo for his power and combos. Then I looked at this guy's record he been eating bums. I was hoping this guy could step up his game and yet he didn't. Maybe he started boxing too early or I should actually give this guy a chance. Canelo better fight real opponent once he's more mature in the future.
            I was in the same position but I gave up. He has had enough fights IMO. The guys hes been fighting havent even put up a fight. How can you progress if you downgrade opposition (or same level) every fight you fight?

Comment

Come on Lopez, KO this bum.

Comment

So he missed the first one?

Comment

A snowball, appropriate. That's likely what Lopez's punches will feel like to Alvarez.

I hope this guy pulls off this upset.

Comment

I honestly dont know who to cheer for in this one lol

Comment

Lopez, please break Canela's jaw.

Comment

Working...
                      X