No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Haye, Chisora Weigh-In: Both Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
    Question: why is the weigh in today? I thought the fight was on Saturday.
    Heavyweights often weigh in two days in advance since they don't have to actually "make weight".

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Both look ready for war, Chisora could've came in just a little lighter though. Maybe he's just looking to weigh in heavy and pressure the hell out of the very light Haye.
        ***gies thy really are

Comment

To me the bandana looks cool.

Comment

Originally posted by niallcollins View Post
            anyone know why chisora wears thats ****** bandana around his mouth??
            cant wait for sat night.sum1s gettin ktfo
            Maybe his breath stinks and he seems like a civil kind of guy and maybe he doesn't want to offend anyone with his halitosis.

Comment

Can someone give me a bit of information please why is the weigh in two days before the fight ? is it normal for this with them being heavy weights this is something i have never seen before advice welcome

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                Who the hell wants to listen to Buffer so why didn't they mic these two? Pretty ******. And wow Chisora outweighs him by 37 pounds and in reality no one really knows what kind of power Haye has as a heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  Who the hell wants to listen to Buffer so why didn't they mic these two? Pretty ******. And wow Chisora outweighs him by 37 pounds and in reality no one really knows what kind of power Haye has as a heavyweight.

Splattered Barrett, Ruiz, Bonin and Audrey.

Shook Valuev with a scraping left hand.

Shook Wladimir mildly a couple of times.

I'd say he has decent power at HW.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
                    Splattered Barrett, Ruiz, Bonin and Audrey.

Shook Valuev with a scraping left hand.

Shook Wladimir mildly a couple of times.

I'd say he has decent power at HW.
                    Barrett has been splattered by anything that has resembled a world class fighter. And that was when he was in his prime. Haye had to cave in the back of the head of a very washed up Ruiz to get the win. And he really should have been disqualified. Who the hell is Bonin? And I find it to be beyond funny that a fighter gets so much credit for wobbling a fighter for about three seconds. As Haye did to the Beast. And for all we know Valuez could have had a chin made out of plate glass and no one was ever able to reach it. And when did Haye ever shake Wlad? Please point it out because Wlad grabs anyone that gets close to him. Just as Haye did in the last round. Oh, I almost forgot Fraudly. When they were taping Harrison's gloves the night of the fight, they should have also taped a pillow to the side of his head. Because he came into the ring looking for a nice soft spot to take a nap. So, in my opinion still a lot of unanswered questions about Haye's power at HW. But, then again I can't stand him so I am very biased in my opinion. Hey, at least I am honest.

Comment

Only 10 rounds? Im disappointed. I expected 12 rounds because of the unified international titles. Meh

Comment

Working...
                      X