Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez Warns Chavez About Weighing 20 Pounds More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stylistically, it's bad match up. Martinez loves coming forward fighters like JCCJ. JCCJ ain't gonna fight off his backfoot. A potential robbery, yeah possibly. Someone need to show Martinez of Hagler's tape. DON'T LET THIS GO TO THE JUDGES.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
      Martinez needs to recognise that this isn't a fight with a man coming off a 36hr tequila session, or some part-time janitor he promised a meal to. This is Julio Cesar Chavez Jr; the baddest man on the planet. He has more than one way to win this fight; he doesn't need to use his strength advantage - he could easily Mandredo Martinez. That is, stand at range, get his beautiful jab going and utilise his incredible lateral movement to soundly outbox Martinez - they don't call this kid "Sugar" for no reason.

46 have tried and 46 have failed. Martinez will be never be #1, but on September 15th, he can be #47.
      dude stfu and your right jr has more than one way to win the fight and he doesn't even have to use his strenght all he needs is arum and 3 paid off judjes and and the fight is his...chavez jr cant jab i never really saw him use a jab and what latteral movement are you talking about,that dude is stiff as a board he sux

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        They fought Martinez.... anybody who fought Martinez is a bum.
        so paul williams and pavlik are bums??? man get off the next mans nuts cause there bout to go in ya ....only if you let them

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Barker's not a bum, he's a NO NAME, But that guy is slick as hell, and never even been knocked down...he broke Martinez's nose, and pushed Martinez to the next lvl Martine hit him so hard, he busted his eardrum Macklin pushed Martinez to the next level, and he paid the price...You say Martinez opponents are bums, boy what are chavez's?..LOL...All I know is, if Chavez pushed Sergio, Sergio may potentially make him pay, cuz he extraordinarily did it in TWO fights in a ROW, Which impressed me I cant remember the last time chavez faced adversity, and made someone pay
          if barker broke his nose just wait till you see what chavez is gonna do to him

Comment

I think the way Margarito got in his @ss.....it's pretty safe to say the Tijuana Tornado was his toughest fight.

Comment

Martinez needs to recognise that this isn't a fight with a man coming off a 36hr tequila session....
              And you know this how?

I get the feeling that Jr is a partier...won't matter though...

Half @ssed-hung over and still reeking of pvssy, Julio Ceasar Chavez Jr is gonna' cut off the ring, back Serge into a corner, get right up in his face and break him in half with brutal Chavez-family-style body shots!!

WAR CHAVEZ JR!!!

Startin' to get pretty psyched about this fight

Comment

Its super funny reading all these trolls discrediting any Martinez opponent calling them bums and cab driver or like our favorite troll Mush says KFC workers when in reality Sergio has a far better resume than that of Jr
                How can a Jr fan possibly talk crap about the resume of another fighter
                Jr is by far the most protected fighter in boxing and it isnt even close
                more than Donaire, Canelo, combined

Comment

Chavez jr. needs to recognise that this isn't a fight with a man coming off a 36hr tequila session, or some part-time janitor he promised a meal to. This is Sergio Martinez; the baddest man on the planet. He has more than one way to win this fight; he doesn't need to use his strength advantage - he could easily Dzinziruk Chavez jr.. That is, stand at range, get his beautiful jab going and utilise his incredible lateral movement to soundly outbox Chavez jr- they don't call this man "Maravilla" for no reason.

46 have tried and 46 have failed. Martinez will be #47, but on September 15th, he will be #1.
                  There you go buddy, i fixed it up for you, the way your wrote it was completely wrong, it kinda made you sound ******ed.

Comment

Anybody who thinks Chavez Jr is going to be competitive against Sergio Martinez gets the Roger Mayweather tongue lashing.

Comment

I'll admit chavez is heavy handed but only when he sits down on his punches. Martinez is going to make him reach to land a punch. i see martinez busting up his face from the outside for most of the fight. the only thing martinez needs to worry about is ending the fight before the final bell. We all know what happens with uncle bob promotions.

Comment

Working...
                      X