No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez Warns Chavez About Weighing 20 Pounds More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    I agree on everything, but I cant predict a winner on this one..Sergio makes u pay badly if u push him to the next level and make him face adversity, but this guy is big as hell, I cant predict a winner
    I'm really excited for this one and I'm glad people are going back to the Pavlik and Macklin (?) fights where Sergio was a little bit punished in those fights despite ultimately winning.

You can bet JCC will be very heavy and will be working Sergio's body but Sergio has always come back from it and dug in there to get the W. Julio's going to take more punishment than he has against other fighters and interestingly enough, Sergio might as well, but I don't think he'll beat AS beat up as he was in the Pavlik fight.

Sergio has adjusted very well to the 154 limit and I think his experience will give him the edge to win the fight.

Martínez by late TKO.

Comment

The truth is, Martinez is a better boxer. This is a title fight in the sport of boxing! Martinez is P4P one of the top men that are fighting today in the world! Chavez is not even on P4P radar! Chavez has only fought bums! He has ran around with Sergio's belt for long enough, fighting all the challengers from the contender show. So now he is ready to beat in my opinion the best fighter today? Please....Wake up!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Since when is Martinez hard to hit? When did this myth start?
        How many times have you seen him receive powerful body shots? And by the way, Pavlik said it in round 9 or 10 I don't remember, not that I invented that, just check the video and you'll hear it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          macklin and barker are BUMS
          You strike me as being purely ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by herikbeheran View Post
            LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
              You strike me as being purely ignorant.
              You too? I thought it was only me....

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                WHen I see JCC JR I think of Antonia Plasterita and I hope Chavez Jr pulls a Mosley and breaks JCC Jr's face.
                your comment makes no sense, so chavez jr is gunna pull a mosley and break his own face......

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                  Martinez aint gonna do ****. If Chavez wants to weigh in at Heavyweight hes gonna weigh in at Heavyweight. What Chavez says goes.

El Dinero de Vaca makes the rules as he sees fit.
                  mushahadeen is this you ???? how many accounts you got ???

Comment

pavlik >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chavez

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                      This fight may end up being fight of the year.

Nah. JCCJ has no skill set. JCCJ will get KO late. With all the robbery, Martinez will try to KO him. No way Sergio is gonna let this go to the judge with Uncle Bob at the helm.

Comment

Working...
                      X