Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Oscar De La Hoya have the best name Losses of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    Duran lost to Leonard, Halger, Hearns and Benitez. So no Oscar does not have the best names on his L collection.
    Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Trinidad isn't an ATG?

A 3 time Champion in 3 different divisions with 15 title defenses?

Do you think Jeff Fenech is an ATG too?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        I'm racist? Those mother****ers have no room to talk. They support Floyd WHO IS RACIST....HopkinS WHO IS RACIST........Broner WHO IS RACIST.

Son you come at me I come at you. That's how it is with me.
        Who are you referring to?

Or do you just put everyone under the same bracket?

Comment

I'm racist? Those mother****ers have no room to talk. They support Floyd WHO IS RACIST....HopkinS WHO IS RACIST........Broner WHO IS RACIST.

Lol. Difference is ur clearly racist. And u act like a child. So what ppl support boxer for boxing. They aren't politicians. They aren't heroes. They are boxers. **** ur lame ass supports maragritos cheating ass and what he did was a crime to the sport. Please don't act like u have the right to take the high road.

Comment

Look at my AV...they're white Ukrainians.
            I'm soooo racist that I'm defending a PR in Tito. Oh My!!
            wow, an e ****. just what the world needs more of. Mr Fantastic stars in E AMerica x, the new movie streaming all week.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Lol. Difference is ur clearly racist. And u act like a child. So what ppl support boxer for boxing. They aren't politicians. They aren't heroes. They are boxers. **** ur lame ass supports maragritos cheating ass and what he did was a crime to the sport. Please don't act like u have the right to take the high road.
              Did you know all Carlos Monzon fans are murderers?

They support a fighter who's a murderer so they must also be murderders themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                I just looked it up. Trinidad is the longest reigning welterweight champion in the history of boxing. Tito not an ATG? LOL. good stuff
                There's a difference between champion and title holder.

Comment

King Contradiction shouldn't laugh at anyone.

What have I contradicted?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Who are you referring to?

Or do you just put everyone under the same bracket?
                    My bad...forgot to put "some".

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    LOL @ the Margarito attack to make you look all righteous. What about the fans who support Roy, Mosley, Vargas, Petterson, Berto, etc.

What about the ones who support a man putting his lethal hands on a woman and serving jail time?

If I act like a child and is racist then why do you continue to read my posts? There is an ignore option son...use it.

Comment

My bad...forgot to put "some".

LOL @ the Margarito attack to make you look all righteous. What about the fans who support Roy, Mosley, Vargas, Petterson, Berto, etc.

What about the ones who support a man putting his lethal hands on a woman and serving jail time?

If I act like a child and is racist then why do you continue to read my posts? There is an ignore option son...use it.
                      why do you have black power in your sig if you're racist?

Comment

Working...
                      X