Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Oscar De La Hoya have the best name Losses of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    LOL!! Not everyone comes to fight here man. People like you are what's wrong with boxing.

Only reason Hopkins fought more people we knew because they were on American tv. Even then most of them were "I don't know who the **** this guy is".
    Yeah, so you expect Calzaghe to get as much credit as Bhop when everyone, not just me, saw Bhop fight and very few saw Calzaghe. People know who BHop fought, not so with Calzaghe. Yet you equate it to race and no other factors.

Comment

Why? Because I'm not a fanboy like the rest of the true idiots on here.

Comment

Please continue cause I'm getting a real laugh out of this.

Lmao @ a guy thinking losing shouldn't count. All that showboating Jones did came and bit them in the ass now.
        I'm not even an overly big fan of Roy Jones. So I don't know why you keep beating that dead horse. That's all your assumption.

You assume I'm new to Boxing I wouldn't be surprised if I had been watching Boxing longer than you have been alive.

You assume everything is racial. You imply my reasoning for saying Tito is not an ATG is racial.

When you simply don't know anything.

I'm a fan of both Tito and Roy Jones. I like both fighters. I'm not an overly big fan of either of them.

And I didn't say loss's shouldn't count. I said loss's shouldn't count when a fighter is an absolute shell of themself I.e Ali-Berbick, Leonard-Mclarnin, Roy Jones-Danny Green for example.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I'm not even an overly big fan of Roy Jones. So I don't know why you keep beating that dead horse. That's all your assumption.

You assume I'm new to Boxing I wouldn't be surprised if I had been watching Boxing longer than you have been alive.

You assume everything is racial. You imply my reasoning for saying Tito is not an ATG is racial.

I'm a fan of both Tito and Roy Jones. I like both fighters. I'm not an overly big fan of either of them.

And I didn't say loss's shouldn't count. I said loss's shouldn't count when a fighter is an absolute shell of themself I.e Ali-Berbick, Leonard-Mclarnin, Roy Jones-Danny Green for example.
          don't bother. his agenda is that if you don't suck off the klits or say tito and ODH are ATG's, its because you are black and racist. You can't chnage that level of stupidity no matter what you do.

Comment

Tito isnt an atg. And lol @ the ******ed comments in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              King Contradiction shouldn't laugh at anyone.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I didn't assume that cause I even told you if you watched boxing long, you'd understand.

Race/Nationalities have A LOT to do with boxing. If you think otherwise, you're being naive.

I also stand by my belief that some AA boxers get way too overrated/overhyped than others.

Well I guess you have your opinion on that and I have mine.

Comment

King Contradiction shouldn't laugh at anyone.

I didn't assume that cause I even told you if you watched boxing long, you'd understand.

Race/Nationalities have A LOT to do with boxing. If you think otherwise, you're being naive.

I also stand by my belief that some AA boxers get way too overrated/overhyped than others.

Dude, ur an admitted racist. There's absolutely no reason anyone should take anything u say about race seriously. We get your agenda. But please stop acting like ur unbiased. Ur the definition of the word

Comment

Ya Oscar's resume is awesome. Also, he beat Trinidad, and I thought he won the second Mosley fight (and also Mosley was 100% roided up for both of those fights, no roids Mosley I think Oscar would have won them both more clearly).

Mayweather fight was close too, could have been a draw but i thought Mayweather won it barely. Hopkins beat him legit, but Hopkins was much bigger than DLH.

Pacquaio had him so drained it was a dumb fight, but I honestly think that Pacquiao would beat any version of DLH, at any weight up to 147.

Comment

So you're assuming I haven't watched Boxing long then aren't you.

at that idea, though. I wish that was the case.

Not with me it doesn't.

Then again, I'm the least nationalistic or "proud of my race" person you could meet.

Some do, some don't.

I guess so.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      Dude, ur an admitted racist. There's absolutely no reason anyone should take anything u say about race seriously. We get your agenda. But please stop acting like ur unbiased. Ur the definition of the word
                      I'm racist? Those mother****ers have no room to talk. They support Floyd WHO IS RACIST....HopkinS WHO IS RACIST........Broner WHO IS RACIST.

Son you come at me I come at you. That's how it is with me.

Look at my AV...they're white Ukrainians.
                      I'm soooo racist that I'm defending a PR in Tito. Oh My!!
                      Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 07-11-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X