Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Oscar De La Hoya have the best name Losses of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Cause he's losing.
    He's passed his prime..... Nothing now can take away from his previous displays and accomplishments which were quite frankly phenomenal.

Comment

I stopped reading there. Gotta love the anti-Europe boxing fans. Boxing is a worldwide sport and talent is everywhere.
      How is that anti-Europe? I didn't say there was no talent, just less talent. so, as I suspected, your agenda is about the Klits and not about tito or ODH.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        He's passed his prime..... Nothing now can take away from his previous displays and accomplishments which were quite frankly phenomenal.
        Then he shouldn't be fucking boxing still if he's passed his prime. I swear to you if Oscar was boxing still and getting his ass stomped like Roy is right now, you better believe I'll be saying the same damn thing about Oscar.

Comment

Roy Jones resume isn't special. Yes Oscars resume is better than Jones. Jones got hyped up to **** cause he was an AA who moved really pretty vs your average trashman/cop.
          It isn't special in comparison to a long list of other ATG's. It's obviously better than Oscar's, though.

To idiots? A person losing should matter in a boxing legacy unless it's favoritism which is what you're displaying.
          Yes, to idiots.

Only an idiot would hold a loss when a fighter is an utter shell of himself against them.

Only an idiot would hold Ali's loss to Berbick against him, Ray Leonard's loss to Camacho, Benny Leonard's loss to Mclarnin, Ray Robinson's loss to Archer, the list goes on and on and on.

@ Favouritism.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            How is that anti-Europe? I didn't say there was no talent, just less talent. so, as I suspected, your agenda is about the Klits and not about tito or ODH.
            That is such a load of crap right there.

It's not about the Klits. It's about Tito/Oscar mostly.

FYI man I'm Mexican/American. Oscar is my all time favorite boxer but I know he isn't the greatest ever like most fan boy on here claim their boxer to be.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              It isn't special in comparison to a long list of other ATG's. It's obviously better than Oscar's, though.

Yes, to idiots.

Only an idiot would hold a loss when a fighter is an utter shell of himself against them.

Only an idiot would hold Ali's loss to Berbick against him, Ray Leonard's loss to Camacho, Benny Leonard's loss to Mclarnin, Ray Robinson's loss to Archer, the list goes on and on and on.

@ Favouritism.
              Not to idiots, just not nuthuggers. As an Oscar fan I still count the loss he suffered to Pac. Why? Because I'm not a fanboy like the rest of the true idiots on here. All those losses should count and they do because boxing is built on the new beating the old some of the times. If you'd been watching it for a while, you'd understand where I'm coming from.

Comment

That is such a load of crap right there.

It's not about the Klits. It's about Tito/Oscar mostly.

FYI man I'm Mexican/American. Oscar is my all time favorite boxer but I know he isn't the greatest ever like most fan boy on here claim their boxer to be.
                Then why does everyone come to the US to fight? Money and talent. I don't care what race/nationality you are. Point is Hopkins fought people we knew, Calzaghe didn't. Its not race, it competition.

Comment

Not to idiots, just not nuthuggers. As an Oscar fan I still count the loss he suffered to Pac. Why? Because I'm not a fanboy like the rest of the true idiots on here. All those losses should count and they do because boxing is built on the new beating the old some of the times. If you'd been watching it for a while, you'd understand where I'm coming from.

Don't amuse me.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Then why does everyone come to the US to fight? Money and talent. I don't care what race/nationality you are. Point is Hopkins fought people we knew, Calzaghe didn't. Its not race, it competition.
                    LOL!! Not everyone comes to fight here man. People like you are what's wrong with boxing.

Only reason Hopkins fought more people we knew because they were on American tv. Even then most of them were "I don't know who the **** this guy is".

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Don't amuse me.
                      Please continue cause I'm getting a real laugh out of this.

Lmao @ a guy thinking losing shouldn't count. All that showboating Jones did came and bit them in the ass now.

Comment

Working...
                      X