Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Oscar De La Hoya have the best name Losses of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Roy JOnes and other AAs being called one of the greatest ever and yet Oscar can't even be called one because he didn't move as pretty as Roy. Oscar's accomplishments/resume ****s all over Roy's.

I just said Hopkins/Calzaghe.

You said posters in this thread who say Tito isn't an ATG. Well, there's only two.

So, give some examples.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

You said posters in this thread who say Tito isn't an ATG. Well, there's only two.

So, give some examples.
      What's so funny? Oscar never got Knocked out by guys Tarver, Green, Johnson.

What Jones is doing now should affect his legacy.

Comment

Why should it affect his legacy?

Comment

Perhaps to idiots.

Not to others, who don't hold poor performances against a fighter when he is a shell of himself.

And saying Oscar has a better resume than Roy Jones, is what is immensely funny.

Still no examples from you either.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            Why should it affect his legacy?
            Cause he's losing.

Comment

That's very true and yet those same fans are calling someone Pacroid or Margacheato.

Look at some of these guys are not calling Tito an ATG. Tito was a ****ing monster. Him and Oscar have very good/great accomplishments and I've seen the same types of accomplishments on black boxers with the ATG label. Yet these two boxers aren't considered great to some of those people.

Just like the Joe Calzaghe/Hopkins title defenses in their weights as well. One gets much more credit than deserved than the other one.
              Interesting how you know the race of the posters saying Tito is not an ATG and that race is the only reason they are saying Tito isn't.

Calzaghe and Hopkins is a bad example because you don't know much about Calzaghe's comp because he fought exclusively in Europe for the bulk of his career, where the competition isn't as good.

The same thing happens today with Chris John. He fights exclusively in Asia so he isn't given the p4p respect that someone who defended the title the same amount in the US, which is considered the "major league" of pro boxing. Is this because he isn't black?

Tito was a great champ. His accomplishments make hima 1st ballot hof'er. I don't know if I consider him an ATG only because when he fought, ODH and BHop, they both showed they were a level above him, IMO. (even though he beat ODH because odh ran like a biyatch because he was up on points)

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                I just looked it up. Trinidad is the longest reigning welterweight champion in the history of boxing. Tito not an ATG? LOL. good stuff
                not surprised... The dude was a cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Perhaps to idiots.

Not to others, who don't hold poor performances against a fighter when he is a shell of himself.

And saying Oscar has a better resume than Roy Jones, is what is immensely funny.

Still no examples from you either.
                  Roy Jones resume isn't special. Yes Oscars resume is better than Jones. Jones got hyped up to **** cause he was an AA who moved really pretty vs your average trashman/cop.

To idiots? A person losing should matter in a boxing legacy unless it's favoritism which is what you're displaying.

Comment

Roy JOnes and other AAs being called one of the greatest ever and yet Oscar can't even be called one because he didn't move as pretty as Roy. Oscar's accomplishments/resume ****s all over Roy's.

What the Klits are going through right now.
                    I just said Hopkins/Calzaghe as well.
                    SO basically you are upset that people don't worship the Klits so now you're mad that african american fighters are called ATG's but not the klits and saying its all because of race. And usuing Tito as an example.

****ing shameful! KLits don't get respect because of their weak competition. Not because they are white.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Interesting how you know the race of the posters saying Tito is not an ATG and that race is the only reason they are saying Tito isn't.

Calzaghe and Hopkins is a bad example because you don't know much about Calzaghe's comp because he fought exclusively in Europe for the bulk of his career, where the competition isn't as good.

The same thing happens today with Chris John. He fights exclusively in Asia so he isn't given the p4p respect that someone who defended the title the same amount in the US, which is considered the "major league" of pro boxing. Is this because he isn't black?

Tito was a great champ. His accomplishments make hima 1st ballot hof'er. I don't know if I consider him an ATG only because when he fought, ODH and BHop, they both showed they were a level above him, IMO. (even though he beat ODH because odh ran like a biyatch because he was up on points)

I stopped reading there. Gotta love the anti-Europe boxing fans. Boxing is a worldwide sport and talent is everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X