Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Brook: I Don't Need Him, Not at The Elite Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of what Khan believes, I remain fully certain that he get's stopped by Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
      I had him 1 up the knock down was the difference many had Judah winning. and Khan humiliated Judah.

Triangle theories don't work! Lucas was green and still spanked him.
      There is noway Khan could keep Lucas off him, it would be like a pitbull feasting on a juicy steak.

He really would smash Khan to absolute pieces. If Petersons relentless body attack caused him to p1ss blood for a month, imagine what Lucas would do!

He won't fight Lucas though, he'll sneak off to 147, if he does dare step in the ring with him, its likely going to end in a career ending defeat for Mr Khan & win me a lot of money in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        There is noway Khan could keep Lucas off him, it would be like a pitbull feasting on a juicy steak.

He really would smash Khan to absolute pieces. If Petersons relentless body attack caused him to p1ss blood for a month, imagine what Lucas would do!

He won't fight Lucas though, he'll sneak off to 147, if he does dare step in the ring with him, its likely going to end in a career ending defeat for Mr Khan & win me a lot of money in the process.
        "Matthysse & Brook go through his whole resume without losing a round."

Also regarding Lucas being green he had 28 fights before he had fought Judah hardly green.

Comment

Carson Jones is a very underrated pressure fighter, very strong at 147 and you can bet anything his style would give Khan major problems!
          Brook toughed it out & got the win.

If you're going too knock him for one mediocre performance then look at some of Khans highlights, preferably the following...

*Floored heavily by the feather fisted Willie Limmond, should of been counted out, down for 13 seconds.
          * Dropped heavily vs career super featherweight Michael Gomez
          * KTFO by Breidis Prescott
          * Saved by biased referee against the one-handed plodder Maidana, smashed to bits, lucky to get through. Like a deer on ice for 3 rounds.
          * DESTROYED by Lamont Peterson blamed the referee, a man in the audience, the crowd, the judges...

**Had to cheat and use illegal tactics against Paul McCloskey, Zab Judah & a washed up Barrera

AND THIS KID IS ELITE? Hahaha!

Matthysse & Brook go through his whole resume without losing a round.
          Carson Jones is a guy who has lost 8 times pre Brook. I don't care how you put it, he is a guy who is a loser. Brook at 147 has fought bums and his first test VS someone better than Matthew Hatton, he nearly lost and was stumbling on the damn floor.

SD means destroyed these days? Peterson was the one who got dropped.
          Maidana lost fair and square, couldn't put Khan down. He had 2 more rounds for the KO but no.
          Khan was pathetic at 135 I agree.
          Judah quit, how is his balls on his belt unless they are flat.
          Mccklowskey did not object when the doctor stopped it.
          Barrera was losing every round and I agree the ref let it go on for a win.

Khan's resume > Brook's.

Khan has won World titles > Brook's crappy titles for Hatton fight

If Brook fights Berto or someone top level, he will get KTFO and will punch himself to the floor again

Comment

Triangle theories don't work, why you using Peterson and Lucas? Peterson has faster feet and was on drugs anyway. Peterson got a draw with ortiz, Lucas beat a small Soto LOL who went to war with him...

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
              "Matthysse & Brook go through his whole resume without losing a round."

Also regarding Lucas being green he had 28 fights before he had fought Judah hardly green.

I was actually meant to put barely losing a round in the process but yh 28th fight and it was a considerable step up in class, it happens and we all know who the real winner was & sure as hell was not Zab Judah.

He smashed Chop Chop after like nobody had ever done before & whooped Devon Alexander in his hometown to get robbed AGAIN!

No more leaving it in the judges hands besides A mere con wouldn't be seeing the 2nd half of the fight vs Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
                Carson Jones is a guy who has lost 8 times pre Brook. I don't care how you put it, he is a guy who is a loser. Brook at 147 has fought bums and his first test VS someone better than Matthew Hatton, he nearly lost and was stumbling on the damn floor.

SD means destroyed these days? Peterson was the one who got dropped.
                Maidana lost fair and square, couldn't put Khan down. He had 2 more rounds for the KO but no.
                Khan was pathetic at 135 I agree.
                Judah quit, how is his balls on his belt unless they are flat.
                Mccklowskey did not object when the doctor stopped it.
                Barrera was losing every round and I agree the ref let it go on for a win.

Khan's resume > Brook's.

Khan has won World titles > Brook's crappy titles for Hatton fight

If Brook fights Berto or someone top level, he will get KTFO and will punch himself to the floor again
                If he moves up, so would Khan.

I think Khan beats virtually the entire 140 division (which I think is over-rated in general) with Matthyse being the only 50/50 fight. However 147 is a lot deeper; Berto, Ortiz and guys like that have too much punch power for Khan IMO.

Time will tell on both Khan and Brook at the high level at 147.

Comment

Haha thank you, quite a compliment. Probably print that off & frame that tbh
                  I mean he got flattened by Prescott then fought for the WBA title in his next fight! Why didn't Prescott get the shot?
                  The guys he has beaten are just names, they are all shot or made for him.
                  His best win is who? Judah? And Judah has ALWAYS fell short of elite level, his best win is probably Cory Spinks who he is actually 1-1 with lol
                  Zab Judah got beaten to a pulp by Baldomir!

If this guy ever fights Lucas Matthysse, a way more polished version of Maidana then he gets knocked out.
                  I also think Breidis is a stylistic nightmare for him hence why he wants no part of a rematch.

Khan is not elite, he is in the same category as Peterson, Alvarado etc
                  Your getting embarrassing dan. A lot of lies and BS is spewed by you in that post.

First, you say khan got KO'd then went on to fight for a world title straight after the next fight? Lie it was 3 fights later.

Secondly fighters like Kotelnik, Maidana, Judah, Malignaggi, Peterson are just names right? There not good fighters good top 10 fighters? Yet in another post you say Carson jones is underrated LOL!!

Thirdly, brook goes through all those names without losing a round yet he loses 5 rounds to Jones and 2 against Jennings (in a 5 round fight) who are hugely inferior to the fighters on Khan's resume.

Your hanging onto Lucas pubes right now because you know full well AK is moving up he wanted to move up after fighting that cheaterson.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    If he moves up, so would Khan.

I think Khan beats virtually the entire 140 division (which I think is over-rated in general) with Matthyse being the only 50/50 fight. However 147 is a lot deeper; Berto, Ortiz and guys like that have too much punch power for Khan IMO.

Time will tell on both Khan and Brook at the high level at 147.
                    I agree but 147 would be Khans third division and Brooks first.
                    I personally think Khan should stay at 140 for as long as he can.
                    He is not a big LWW the most I have ever seen him come in is at around 151.
                    LWs like Rios and Katsidas come in at heavier than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
                      Triangle theories don't work, why you using Peterson and Lucas? Peterson has faster feet and was on drugs anyway. Peterson got a draw with ortiz, Lucas beat a small Soto LOL who went to war with him...

Ortiz is a borderline bum who just got DESTROYED by a 140lb Josesito Lopez ffs
                      Soto is a damn good fighter & yeah he went to war with him alright and we all know how that one ended!

Soto is not small & he has fought several times at 140 comfortably making the weight and had looked very good in the process.
                      Many was picking Soto by K.O at that, after they all say he was too small? lol
                      The guy is bigger than Lucas!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X