Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Brook: I Don't Need Him, Not at The Elite Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, he will be begging Brook for a payday! hahaha!

Comment

floyd wont be intrested, better make the fight happen

Comment

Not sure Brook would be interested tbh, Khan has no belts or anything. I'm pretty sure Brook has bigger fish to fry.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
          Khan's elite @ 140 if you think otherwise then you're most likely ******ed.
          Khan has elite hand speed, that's about it. Everything else is sub-par, from defense to his chin

Imagine Khan getting rocked at 147, he can't even take power shots at 135-140

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Not sure Brook would be interested tbh, Khan has no belts or anything. I'm pretty sure Brook has bigger fish to fry.
            British promoters love domestic dust ups. That fight would actually generate a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              British promoters love domestic dust ups. That fight would actually generate a lot of money.
              its one of the best khan fights that can be made asap. and now at least khan doesnt have the right to act like hes a class above brook. thats obviously not the case. that fight is 50/50 imo. brook has the betters skill but khan has the intangibles.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Sure would, another fight I would love to see though it is risky (sure his shares will of gone right up despite his loss though) would be Carson Jones vs Khan
                but stylistically I think he is too much a threat.

I'm sure that kid would have no problems coming back to the U.K for it either, hes a gutsy one.

Comment

All I know is....

dan cov owned this thread.....

Comment

Would not be suprised if these two fought each other in December now, After last night makes perfect sense.

Khan needs to go back to domestic/border line world title level opponent.

Brook may fancy himself against Khan even after last week.

Would spark national interest.

But answer me this would GBP stick with Khan now if his next fight was in England? against a unproven fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      All I know is....

dan cov owned this thread.....
                      dancov is one of the best posters on this site no doubt about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X