No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Brook: I Don't Need Him, Not at The Elite Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
    I can't imagine it being bigger than Benn - Eubank. That was something else, however Brook - Khan would be quite big.

Until Brook proves himself on the elite level/big stage you can't really argue with Khan's comments. But he isn't the elite fighter he believes himself to be either, that's for sure.
    This, heck I even think Bruno - Lewis would of been bigger than this

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      come on say it with me ....woosah, woosah...woosah

I've seen many many haters of Khan on this forum, but you are best of them all. You are the only Khan hater i have seen who claims he's cherrypicked his way to where he is now. They all apart from you have to begrudgingly(idgaf if i've spelt that wrong ha) admit that hate Khan or love him, you have to give him credit for wanting to fight the best out there yet you have the nerve to claim he's cherrypicked to where he is now.

You are an epic hater Dan, an epic hater.

I say good on you good sir, i mean you should always try being the best at whatever you choose to be. And you certainly are the best hater on this forum

Haha thank you, quite a compliment. Probably print that off & frame that tbh
      I mean he got flattened by Prescott then fought for the WBA title in his next fight! Why didn't Prescott get the shot?
      The guys he has beaten are just names, they are all shot or made for him.
      His best win is who? Judah? And Judah has ALWAYS fell short of elite level, his best win is probably Cory Spinks who he is actually 1-1 with lol
      Zab Judah got beaten to a pulp by Baldomir!

If this guy ever fights Lucas Matthysse, a way more polished version of Maidana then he gets knocked out.
      I also think Breidis is a stylistic nightmare for him hence why he wants no part of a rematch.

Khan is not elite, he is in the same category as Peterson, Alvarado etc

Comment

He's fought Baz Carey, Coventry's finest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
          Brook is too simple and his power overrated. Brook will attack you if you're a bum on Matthew Hatton's level or below. Against Jones who isn't that good, he looked awful, worse than Khan VS Peterson was was on drugs BTW.

Brook has been pampered bums his whole career and he is 26 years old.

Carson Jones is a very underrated pressure fighter, very strong at 147 and you can bet anything his style would give Khan major problems!
          Brook toughed it out & got the win.

If you're going too knock him for one mediocre performance then look at some of Khans highlights, preferably the following...

*Floored heavily by the feather fisted Willie Limmond, should of been counted out, down for 13 seconds.
          * Dropped heavily vs career super featherweight Michael Gomez
          * KTFO by Breidis Prescott
          * Saved by biased referee against the one-handed plodder Maidana, smashed to bits, lucky to get through. Like a deer on ice for 3 rounds.
          * DESTROYED by Lamont Peterson blamed the referee, a man in the audience, the crowd, the judges...

**Had to cheat and use illegal tactics against Paul McCloskey, Zab Judah & a washed up Barrera

AND THIS KID IS ELITE? Hahaha!

Matthysse & Brook go through his whole resume without losing a round.

Comment

Umm where in the interview does Khan say "elite"? I only see "world class" which would be completely correct.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Carson Jones is a very underrated pressure fighter, very strong at 147 and you can bet anything his style would give Khan major problems!
              Brook toughed it out & got the win.

If you're going too knock him for one mediocre performance then look at some of Khans highlights, preferably the following...

*Floored heavily by the feather fisted Willie Limmond, should of been counted out, down for 13 seconds.
              * Dropped heavily vs career super featherweight Michael Gomez
              * KTFO by Breidis Prescott
              * Saved by biased referee against the one-handed plodder Maidana, smashed to bits, lucky to get through. Like a deer on ice for 3 rounds.
              * DESTROYED by Lamont Peterson blamed the referee, a man in the audience, the crowd, the judges...

**Had to cheat and use illegal tactics against Paul McCloskey, Zab Judah & a washed up Barrera

AND THIS KID IS ELITE? Hahaha!

Matthysse & Brook go through his whole resume without losing a round.
              He went life and death with Judah. Also the roided up Peterson would school Brook.
              Last edited by mani1; 07-11-2012, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
                Umm where in the interview does Khan say "elite"? I only see "world class" which would be completely correct.

Hes not world class though, look at the guys he is beating for these belts!
                Oisin ***an? I mean who the hell is that? Isn't that a story book character.

Comment

Khan you are not elite,who have you defeated to make you elite?

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
                    He went life and death with Judah.

Khan had to low blow the hell out of Judah lol
                    And he didn't go life & death, he beat him comfortably when he was still green, anybody that seen that fight knows Lucas won.
                    I believe I had him 3 up.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Khan had to low blow the hell out of Judah lol
                      And he didn't go life & death, he beat him comfortably when he was still green, anybody that seen that fight knows Lucas won.
                      I believe I had him 3 up.
                      I had him 1 up the knock down was the difference many had Judah winning. and Khan humiliated Judah.

Comment

Working...
                      X