No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Brook: I Don't Need Him, Not at The Elite Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Not elite yourself son & you'll soon be begging Brook for a payday when Floyd tells you where to go.
    Why on the name of this earth would Khan go begging to Kell for a payday when Khan has already made more money than Brook will ever make in his whole career?

Comment

I think Brook would take him out in 6.

I'd put money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Why on the name of this earth would Khan go begging to Kell for a payday when Khan has already made more money than Brook will ever make in his whole career?

Because he can't be defended & pampered for much longer. This is the thing right lets say he looks bad or losses to Garcia, you'll only hear excuses he was drained and outgrown the division. Khan fans are so predictable.

Hes an very limited fighter who will never be elite. He'll continually fight defensive midgets & guys who are made for him I.E Garcia whilst calling out Floyd in hope he can cherrypick towards a big payday.

Brook didn't overly impress me but I have no doubt he'd knock Khan spark out as would Brook. He'd whip his ass twice as bad as he did in sparring.

Comment

Yeah you can say he isn't defended or pampered but go see his resume and go see all these titles hes more or less just handed.

Comment

I Disagree with how khan is a limited fighter he has the skills just needs to tighten his defense and he would be a problem for most fighters. with that being said brook is not in khans league. Loool at khan will be begging brook for a payday....

Plus Khan fights are way more entertaining than brooks. especially with all the drama.
            Last edited by Adzz; 07-11-2012, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Because he can't be defended & pampered for much longer. This is the thing right lets say he looks bad or losses to Garcia, you'll only hear excuses he was drained and outgrown the division. Khan fans are so predictable.

Hes an very limited fighter who will never be elite. He'll continually fight defensive midgets & guys who are made for him I.E Garcia whilst calling out Floyd in hope he can cherrypick towards a big payday.

Brook didn't overly impress me but I have no doubt he'd knock Khan spark out as would Brook. He'd whip his ass twice as bad as he did in sparring.
              come on say it with me ....woosah, woosah...woosah

I've seen many many haters of Khan on this forum, but you are best of them all. You are the only Khan hater i have seen who claims he's cherrypicked his way to where he is now. They all apart from you have to begrudgingly(idgaf if i've spelt that wrong ha) admit that hate Khan or love him, you have to give him credit for wanting to fight the best out there yet you have the nerve to claim he's cherrypicked to where he is now.

You are an epic hater Dan, an epic hater.

I say good on you good sir, i mean you should always try being the best at whatever you choose to be. And you certainly are the best hater on this forum

Comment

Brook is too simple and his power overrated. Brook will attack you if you're a bum on Matthew Hatton's level or below. Against Jones who isn't that good, he looked awful, worse than Khan VS Peterson was was on drugs BTW.

Brook has been pampered bums his whole career and he is 26 years old.

Comment

Amir Who??

Amir Khan is not en elite level fighter. Amir Khan is not as good as he thinks he is. Amir Khan would KTFO by most of the top level legitimate Welterweights.
                  Khan would probably beat Kell Brook now based purely on experience but give it a couple of years and I would bet anything on Kell Brook knocking him out.
                  I am sick to death of hearing this muppet talk about fighting Mayweather, everytime he opens his mouth he embarrasses himself. Mayweather would quite literally destroy him.
                  Khan has fought 2 guys who can punch: Prescott and Maidana and he came within an inch of being put on his ass twice. Someone like Victor Ortiz (who is also not elite level) would take his head off.

Comment

Originally posted by Adzz View Post
                    I Disagree with how khan is a limited fighter he has the skills just needs to tighten his defense and he would be a problem for most fighters. with that being said brook is not in khans league. Loool at khan will be begging brook for a payday....

Plus Khan fights are way more entertaining than brooks. especially with all the drama.

He needs a new trainer. His defense sucks, his head movements non existent and he can't fight in the pocket for ****! Not to mention he has two left feet.

He really isn't more exciting than Brook & hes only close on the basis he is so vulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
                      Brook is too simple and his power overrated. Brook will attack you if you're a bum on Matthew Hatton's level or below. Against Jones who isn't that good, he looked awful, worse than Khan VS Peterson was was on drugs BTW.

Brook has been pampered bums his whole career and he is 26 years old.
                      Really????? You only watch the 2nd half of the fight when Brook had a broken nose, Swallowed about a gallon of blood and was quite clearly gassed?
                      You didn't see the first 6 rounds where Brook boxed his head off?
                      Go back and watch it again, that is as good a boxing display as you will see anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X