Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan, Danny Garcia Hit The Mandalay Bay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again, Garcia and his team still have that same stupid haircut. And his father has the nerve to mention guys in the press row wearing the same suit.

Comment

Warrr Garcia make this diva a gatekeeper

Comment

I got my little chump change on the table who wants to beat??
        I got Garcia!!!

WAR PUERTO RICO@!

Comment

Originally posted by prophetstylez View Post
          I got my little chump change on the table who wants to beat??
          I got Garcia!!!

WAR PUERTO RICO@!
          I got a total of under 1000 points but will bet you them all on Kahn to win if you want?

Comment

Originally posted by KRISTLEE View Post
            I got a total of under 1000 points but will bet you them all on Kahn to win if you want?
            I found a dude to bet his billion to my 1 thousand

WAR GARCIA!!!!

Comment

used to be bothered by Khan, but i've grown to like him. was against him when he fought Maidana, Judah and Peterson. But he's definietly shown his worth, win or lose. the build up to this fight has pitted me heavily against Garcia, **** that Puerto Rican *****, thinking he's raw cuz he beat an OLD OLD OLD ass morales???????? **** him, i hate him. didnt even show respect to the OG. **** his dad especially. Let's do it Khan, get it in, wish i was in town to see u tee off on this sucka.

BTW i hate Freddie Roach, i dont respect the trainer, but the fighter
              WAR KHAN!

Comment

Originally posted by prophetstylez View Post
                I found a dude to bet his billion to my 1 thousand

WAR GARCIA!!!!
                Betting his billion to your thousand just proves how confident he is that Kahn will win lol.

Someone just donated me over 50mil and I have no idea why but at least I have some points to bet with now lol.

Should be a great fight but I expect Kahn to walk away with the belts at the end of the night.

Comment

you think amir was paid to wear it? just like he gets paid to wear reebok gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    you think amir was paid to wear it? just like he gets paid to wear reebok gloves?
                    Reebok deal expired in December of last year, he's pushing out his own "AK" brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      Are you being sarcastic lol...I should imagine that of course he gets paid to wear it and has to as part of his Reebok sponsorship deal...will get the tracky for free too lol

Comment

Working...
                      X