Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch: 'I haven't had the recognition I deserve' (good read)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shut the hell up

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      It's true...put him in a different color and he'd be an ATG by now.
      Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      If only he were Ricky Hatton's colour.

He might get some recognition like him then.
      yeah more like wrap him in a different flag. If he were a white American with all the fights he has taken he'd be a bona fide star. Kelly Pavlik is pretty popular and his resume is nowhere near as strong.

Then again, it's all about getting good promotion.

Comment

I don't understand people on here who criticise Froch. The guy is what we want every boxer to be - he fights everyone, ducks nobody, gives it his all, doesn't go around taking a whole bunch of easy fights, doesn't demand crazy sums of money ... and on top of that he usually comes out with the win.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
          Jermaine Taylor = MW
          Abraham = GARBAGE!
          Dirrell = ROBBERY!
          Kessler = You Lost!
          Ward = You got schooled!
          Bute = UNPROVEN!
          Johnson = OLD!

These are simply the facts, he's a warrior but jesus christ people over rate his resume.
          No, they're not facts. As many people think he won the Dirrell fight as lost it. That's opinion. By the way, I had it a tie & thought neither really earnt the win. Dan Raphael of ESPN thought it was Froch. It was a difficult fight to score as Froch was ineffective & Dirrell fought scared for ten rounds.

Johnson may be old but he's still top ten & was coming off a win over top contender Green.

Kessler fight was as close as the Dirrell fight. The home guy got the win. It happens.

Bute was considered top Supermiddle by many. He's still considered No. 3 by most.

Ward is too fast & tricky for Froch & always will be.

Abraham had been a Middleweight Champion for many years & many fights & had only lost one bout (on a DQ) in 32 with a HUGE KO %age. And you call him garbage???

Talking out of your arse is fine. But don't try to tell us it smells of roses.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
            Jermaine Taylor = MW
            Abraham = GARBAGE!
            Dirrell = ROBBERY!
            Kessler = You Lost!
            Ward = You got schooled!
            Bute = UNPROVEN!
            Johnson = OLD!

These are simply the facts, he's a warrior but jesus christ people over rate his resume.
            Over rated? It's so easy to do what you just did, let me show you another way?

Abraham = At the time tipped to win the S6. Hard punching, game as they come. See Miranda fight. Admittedly now he's seen differently, but not then. It was a 50/50 fight and Froch schooled him

Taylor - Losing on the cards and stopped him in the 12th. Great fight & typified what Froch has, the spirit to fight to the end. He had just whitewashed Lacy to the WBC eliminator title fight.

Dirrell - Very close fight, fighting another undefeated fighter. I thought Froch lost, but Dirrell fought shamefully and like a coward. Dirrell is the definite loser in this one due to his actions.

Ward - Beaten easily & by the better fighter. Would get beaten all day, every day. But then who wouldn't at SMW by Ward?

Bute - Another one Froch was the underdog going into, facing the undefeated ranked number 2 SMW. He smoked Bute as we all know.

Johnson - Coming off a KO of Alan Green inside 8, Johnson is nobodies fool. he is a solid gatekeeper and a banana skin for anyone if their mind isn't fully on the job.

Pascal - You missed off another undefeated fighter. A solid war. The guy who beat Chad Dawson and made B Hop struggle.

Its easy to pick holes in anyones CV. The truth is Froch is fighting the best guys at his weight. That much no one can deny him surely?
            He faced Dirrell, Pascal & Bute all undefeated.

I only wish Froch would shut up or get a good PR agent in, as his mouth never shuts and does him no favours...oh well

Comment

Working...
            X