No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux vs gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
    Lol for ur trolling sake u better hope Gamboa never gets his hands on Nonito lil n***a.....u wanna talk interesting match-ups...talk Rigo-Donaire...the one that should be getting made..

understand that Gamboa will perform a hysterectomy on Nonito on live television...ya dig?....understand that Gamboa and Nonito at 126 is an innocent white girl in an alley with Ted Bundy...ya dig?....understand...that Gamboa-Nonito at 126 will be vanglorious...like the swift, but thunderous backhand I will give you if that fight is ever made....

yeah, u dig.
    I don't dig any of that. Gamboa has been inactive because he's a ducker and he would get sparked by Donaire.

Comment

MaDu where u stay at?

Queens NY born and bred but have family from both sides in Hialeah. Have visited both extreme and young tigers gym there.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
        Queens NY born and bred but have family from both sides in Hialeah. Have visited both extreme and young tigers gym there.
        true indeed both thorough, u mentioned the cuban coach i assumed u had been down here, tranquilo papi if u ever make ya way back to the woods get at me!!
        Extreme a few blocks from my ol' hood

Originally posted by Troav View Post
        That fight will never happen now that Gamboa isn't with top rank anymore
        true, but i don't really care for that match up anyway. If Nonito ain't gettin the dawg kennel with Rigo he definitely not gonna get in there with Yuri.

Comment

true indeed both thorough, u mentioned the cuban coach i assumed u had been down here, tranquilo papi if u ever make ya way back to the woods get at me!!
          Extreme a few blocks from my ol' hood
          I'm down there at least twice a year sounds good

Comment

Agreed that the best should fight the best but Rigo and Gamboa are NOT in the same division and Gamboa already said when he gets back he's going to 135.

Ey socio tranquilo que yo no trate de faltarle el respeto a nadie.

Malikk why you entertaining the trolls? These dudes know the truth and they know Donaire wants no part of these Cubans. I mean, the "maybe" shouldve been clear enough.

I got to work today and the first thing I hear is "aiyo Donaire wants no part of Rigondeaux." I just had to bust out laughing.
            Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 07-10-2012, 08:19 PM.

Comment

That weight difference might be too much for Rigo.

But, maan they need to do a card in Miami with Rigo and Gamboa on it. They had Casamayor headline at the AA a few times and the turnout was decent.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Agreed that the best should fight the best but Rigo and Gamboa are NOT in the same division and Gamboa already said when he gets back he's going to 135.

Ey socio tranquilo que yo no trate de faltarle el respeto a nadie.

Malikk why you entertaining the trolls? These dudes know the truth and they know Donaire wants no part of these Cubans. I mean, the "maybe" shouldve been clear enough.

I got to work today and the first thing I hear is "aiyo Donaire wants no part of Rigondeaux." I just had to bust out laughing.
                Todo tranquilo. Vi el espaņol y me dije oye, pero ven aca espera un momento. Jajajaja en las palabras de rigo facil, simple, y sencillo.

Comment

If Rigo catches him its lights out but Gamboa can put some pressure on the man that he might not be able to handle its a coin toss.

Comment

Rigo and its not even close,just a shame the little puto Donaire wants nothing to do with him.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
                      Todo tranquilo. Vi el espaņol y me dije oye, pero ven aca espera un momento. Jajajaja en las palabras de rigo facil, simple, y sencillo.
                      Jaja y asi mismitico es como el los trata. No pero yo a veces le tiro a Malikk unas palabras por ahi en espanol pa joder. I think there's more hispanics here than one would think.

Comment

Working...
                      X