No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs Arce in Play For Staples Center in October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
    nishioka? that guy is old already,it seems like age is quickly catching up to him,he didn't impress that much against a shot,older rafael marquez,donaire needs to fight the young,strong in their prime fighters like mares or rigondeaux,any of those two would be good,not nishioka or arce
    he was openly talking about wanting to face nishioka just after the mathebula fight, which is why i'm surprised they're going after arce ..and nishioka is the #1 guy at 122 and the real wbc champ, and the most accomplished at 122 than rigo and mares combined..I'd rather see donaire fight nishioka next and then rigo. rigo should try and make a fight with mares next and if he wins he'll have the wbc and wba belts and if donaire beats nishioka, him and rigo will be without a doubt the number 2 guys at the division...and their fight will decided who is undisputed...considering both guys will have all the major belts.

Comment

Smart move by Arce to weasel out of that fight with Rojas. Very lame that this is happening, only thing I can hope for now is a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
        Well, I wouldn't have anything against him if he'd say he'll take Nishioka, Rigondeaux and Mares after Arce, but as he's already planning leaving a division, there's no time for fights like that, that would be a joke...
        Lol that's what he said when he fought Navarez.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          he was mentioning nishioka just after the mathebula fight..and nishioka is the #1 guy at 122 and the real wbc champ, and the most accomplished at 122 than rigo and mares combined..I'd rather see donaire fight nishioka next and then rigo. rigo should try and make a fight with mares and if he wins he'll have the wbc and wba belts and if donaire beats nishioka, him and rigo will be without a doubt the number 2 guys at the division...and their fight will decided who is undisputed.
          Nishioka answers his... who has he fought paradox.
          Yet he picks arce.... who is as unaccomplished at 122 than what he claims Rigo is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy4475
            Dude, Filipinos do eat dog...
            watch?v=9ZBeRyQ4x-I

How was that dude being racist? it's the culture, just like indians don't eat cows.
            Why be ashamed of your culture?
            You back so soon Brother Jay? Reported, enjoy!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              he was openly talking about wanting to face nishioka just after the mathebula fight, which is why i'm surprised they're going after arce ..and nishioka is the #1 guy at 122 and the real wbc champ, and the most accomplished at 122 than rigo and mares combined..I'd rather see donaire fight nishioka next and then rigo. rigo should try and make a fight with mares next and if he wins he'll have the wbc and wba belts and if donaire beats nishioka, him and rigo will be without a doubt the number 2 guys at the division...and their fight will decided who is undisputed.
              Rigo should.try to make a fight? Please if Arum ain't making the Mares fight for Donaire then he's most certainly not making it for Rigondeaux. The whole notion it's silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                Smart move by Arce to weasel out of that fight with Rojas. Very lame that this is happening, only thing I can hope for now is a good fight.
                yeah arce is going to try to fight a p4p guy who can possibly montiel him

as opposed to fighting a puta rican bum who got whupped on by a mexican journeyman

Comment

It's not a good fight.Arce is a badly faded fighter and will be easy pickings for Donaire.Too many credible fighters in the division for anybody to defend this piece of sh^t fight.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                    yeah arce is going to try to fight a p4p guy who can possibly montiel him

as opposed to fighting a puta rican bum who got whupped on by a mexican journeyman
                    When that guy makes u much more money then hell yea. U have a brain, use it.

Comment

So what belt does Arce have that Donaire is going to collect before he moves up in weight? Wasn't that the idea or the plans he got across this weekend?

Oh well. Donaire needs a guy who will come to fight every second of the fight, to look good against, and Arce is that kind of guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X