Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Vs Derrick Chisora build up, prediction and RBR THREAD!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really looking forward to this!

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Ring walk is 9:50 pm GMT
      4:50 pm EST

Approx. 3 hrs 40 minutes away
      alright thanks bro. i looked it up and on some site it said 2 pm eastern, i was thinking that seemed too early. now i have time to have a bbq first, get lit, get a bit drunk and watch...pretty pumped for this fight.

also in one of the behind the ropes episodes there was talk of chisora possibly firing his trainer because of the issue they had. i'm guessing he is not actually firing Charles as his trainer?

Comment

Two assclowns. They gonna find a way - to **** it up - somehow - you can feel it in the force

Itz dat Boi again - He glassed me! I won't have it! I want half, Haye! Half!

Comment

Not as excited for this fight as I was when it was first announced and I can't put my finger on why.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
            alright thanks bro. i looked it up and on some site it said 2 pm eastern, i was thinking that seemed too early. now i have time to have a bbq first, get lit, get a bit drunk and watch...pretty pumped for this fight.

also in one of the behind the ropes episodes there was talk of chisora possibly firing his trainer because of the issue they had. i'm guessing he is not actually firing Charles as his trainer?
            The card starts at 7pm but Haye and Chisora won't be walking to the ring for another few hours after that. There is nothing great on the undercard to watch either, so you won't miss much.

Don't think Chisora will fire Charles, no one else would stick Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Not as excited for this fight as I was when it was first announced and I can't put my finger on why.
              Its because no matter how exciting, explosive and/or devastating this fight ends. Neither still have the makeup to beat a Klit.

Comment

Is this free to air on sky or do you have to order it?

Comment

Can't wait for this man!

And then Khan-Garcia too, should be a great night of boxing

If Haye doesn't hurt Chisora early, it'll be a long night for Haye. I've never been impressed my his stamina, and you know Chisora will still be putting the pressure on (if it gets that far ofc)

Gut instinct is Haye KO, but not with any certainty

Comment

Am i the only one predicting a boring decision win for Haye as there will be 10 punches thrown a round for 10 rounds?

and 10 round fight? **** is wack

Comment

What time does the fight start western time?

Comment

Working...
                      X