Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Vs Derrick Chisora build up, prediction and RBR THREAD!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
    Del boy is gonna f**k him lol
    Idk if you meant Chisora is gonna **** him up BUT Del Boy grabbing Haye throwing him on the canvas and dry humping him could actually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Idk if you meant Chisora is gonna **** him up BUT Del Boy grabbing Haye throwing him on the canvas and dry humping him could actually happen.
      Think he's making a play on when Chisora said he was going to "****" his opponent in an interview. Think he said it about Vitali, but it might have been Helenius.

Comment

What's awesome about this fight is that this might happen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Can Chisora take his punches though? he took Vitali's and wore him down.

I think Chis gets stopped too. Hope not though. Haye needs to learn some humility.
          I seriously doubt it. If he can take his shots early, he'll have a chance. Haye's most powerful early in the fight, so I doubt Haye will stop him late.

Vitali and Haye are different type of punchers. Vitali has thudding punches, while Haye's are fast and powerful. This is why I think Haye gets him out early.

Comment

Haye by KO within 6 rounds

Comment

Steve Bunce made a good point vitali was mainly hitting chisora on the top of the head, haye will be landing flush on the chin

Comment

nope haye will be ****d

Comment

these fgts better go all out both for the KO
                  especially chisroa big time gangster that he is

Comment

Comment

Can't believe some British bookmakers have a draw at 50/1. Worth a punt.

Comment

Working...
                      X