Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Vs Derrick Chisora build up, prediction and RBR THREAD!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Went EXACTLY as predicted.

Haye is the best non-Klitschko in the game.
    Yes and no. I think Chisora did better than expected. Bust Haye's nose and rocked him (pity it was on the bell).

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      One more punch and Chisora was out cold, no need for it, with every kd, he was slower and slower to get up.
      the round was about to be over.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I can't believe so many people think Haye is going to KO Chisora. Not to sound like I'm using triangle theories, but Chisora was on Vitali's ass for 12 rounds, took his power, and was fine. Haye may have a stronger punch, but he does not throw nearly as much.
        ooooooooooooooooooooo SHIIIT

Comment

• I'd agree.

I think he could have continued by the stoppage was fair.

Comment

• cant belive the people giving it the "if vitali cant knock him out, no wayt can haye" bollocks

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Lol Haye is not beating Vitali.

No way he lands on Vitali. It will be worse than the Wlad fight.

I want Haye to win, but he's not beating Vitali. He's just not.
              Haye KO's Vitali

Vitali won't fight Haye.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I don't think he would, but I could see an ugly close fight between the two. Vitali is getting OLD. Haye lands one or two good right hands and steals a round type stuff.
                I can see Haye landing maybe 3 good shots the whole fight.

The only reason Chisora was able to land on Vitali was because he kept his hands up and applies pressure.

Haye fights the total opposite. He'll keep his hands down and use movement. Vitali will use his reach and take a huge step back when haye swings wild, not allowing Haye to even come close.

This fight won't even be close and if Haye isn't careful, he might get stopped in the mid to late rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
                  cant belive the people giving it the "if vitali cant knock him out, no wayt can haye" bollocks
                  I picked Chis but the one thing I noted is he's never been hit by someone with the single shot explosive power of Haye. Vit isn't a great puncher. He bludgeons guys, but rarely just ices them like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    One more punch and Chisora was out cold, no need for it, with every kd, he was slower and slower to get up.
                    Chisora was defenseless, letting him taking more punchers would be pointless, even with the round break, I don't think Chisora's head would have cleared.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      I can see Haye landing maybe 3 good shots the whole fight.

The only reason Chisora was able to land on Vitali was because he kept his hands up and applies pressure.

Haye fights the total opposite. He'll keep his hands down and use movement. Vitali will use his reach and take a huge step back when haye swings wild, not allowing Haye to even come close.

This fight won't even be close and if Haye isn't careful, he might get stopped in the mid to late rounds.
                      2 years ago I would agree with you but father time has caught up with Big V, he should retire and to be honest i think he might well do so.

The ONLY reason Haye has a chance is because Big V is past it. Prime Vitali crushes Haye like a bug

Comment

Working...
                      X