No announcement yet.

HBO B.A.D Donaire - Jeffrey Mathebula + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
    Pretty tough when you're fighting a lanky guy that's moving and fighting safe behind a jab..but clear Donaire round...3,8,9,10 clear Math rounds..
    And stop with that "ITS THE OPPONENTS FAULT" as a fukin excuse when Donaire doesn't look impressive, it is not the opponent job to allow Donaire to look good, he is coming to win also

this is the problem when your picking and choose opponents to look good against instead of fighting TOP FIGHTERS

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      He went life and death with some random guy from Africa.... Rigo eats him up
      Do i smell a bet????

Comment

• Comment

• Called it as I knew it would happen

Comment

• i think the height was too much for donaire 5 or 6" disadvantage is too much for donaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I had it 116-111 but could see 115-112
              Same scorecard again

Comment

• I'm not surprised by the scorecards, judges can give way too much credit to flashiness.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Do i smell a bet????
                  no because Nonito has to grow a pair first..... And that ain't happening.

Comment

• Donaire stop ducking Rigo

Comment

• Yeah seen the scorecards coming but in all fairness most of your scoring was just as bad.

If I was Rigo I wouldn't waste my time facing this guy because he isn't winning a decision and if he scores a K.O he'll receive a DQ or some ****.

Donaire is an absolute fraud and THE most overrated, overprotected fighter in boxing history. PERIOD!

Comment

Working...
                      X