HBO B.A.D Donaire - Jeffrey Mathebula + Undercard. RBR and Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
    Never heard of someone getting a cracked tooth in a boxing match
    Shane Mosley needed tooth surgery when he heard Floyd's name... That's pretty close

Comment

• All I know is I won my bets...so...............pay up

Comment

• Did everyone just see the promo for maidana vs thurman?? i thought the fight was off??

Comment

• Rigondeaux would counter the crap out of him.

Comment

• Broner is a punk ass fool...want him to lose

Comment

• I personally think you guys need to lay off the nuts. First get mares vs rig then winner takes on donaire. 4 belts!!

Comment

• I had it 6 rounds even, 114-113 Donaire. A few close rounds so I could see 115-112 Donaire.

Those scorecards were ridiculous, but the right man got the nod.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Rigondeux maybe...Just want 3 belts not 4...I'm ready to move to 126
                  i'm a fan of nonito, but that quote was just wrong...i don't mind seeing him fight nishioka next, i think that would be a good fight, but if he wants to be undisputed he needs to get all 4 not 3 belts...which means mares, and rigo.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Geez...slow down, Dan...you're gonna have a heart attack or something! lol

Haha I think I'm chilled now man. I nearly exploded when I heard 119-108!

Wow *deep breaths*

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Haha I think I'm chilled now man. I nearly exploded when I heard 119-108!

Wow *deep breaths*
                      Breathe... Just go back and watch the post fight interview video and have a good laugh @ Donaire ducking Rigondeaux on Live television.

Comment

Working...
                      X