Comments Thread For: Lara vs. Vanes Purse Bid is Scheduled By WBC For 7/27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    CHURCH!!!!
    I used to love me some rap. But the change in style sent me packing like a butt hurt scorned lover.

Comment

Vanes will not fight Lara point blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I'd rather Ouma for a 154lb title than Matt Hatton, nuff said.
        We are having 2 different arguments. You are saying Canelo doesn't deserve the belt he has, and I agree with you, but that doesn't change the fact that Vanes has fought no one and until he does he doesn't deserve a shot at a belt. Beating Ouma, some guy named Troy Lowry, and a bunch of other tomato cans doesn't make you anymore worthy than Canelo is. Now if you want to argue that even if he won this he wouldn't get the title shot you'd probably be right, but I'm never respecting Vanes until he fights someone who matters in the slightest. This has nothing to do with Canelo and everything to do with Vanes.

Comment

Another BS by the corrupt WBC-Sulaiman, i want to know how many eliminators did Canelo fought, and also if whoever win will fight for the belt? The length that these ppl go to protect Canelo is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
            We are having 2 different arguments. You are saying Canelo doesn't deserve the belt he has, and I agree with you, but that doesn't change the fact that Vanes has fought no one and until he does he doesn't deserve a shot at a belt. Beating Ouma, some guy named Troy Lowry, and a bunch of other tomato cans doesn't make you anymore worthy than Canelo is. Now if you want to argue that even if he won this he wouldn't get the title shot you'd probably be right, but I'm never respecting Vanes until he fights someone who matters in the slightest. This has nothing to do with Canelo and everything to do with Vanes.
            I suggest you go back & look at the 1st post that YOU quoted. I was comparing ginger & Vanes. I never said Vanes was a world beater. I simply said I find it surprising that fans would hate on the contender when the champ ducks his entire division.

Comment

Interesting...
              Vanes Martirosyan ‏@VanesBoxing
              Just got off the phone with my manager looks like WBC wants me to fight Lara for Finel eliminator again and we 100 percent approve

Everyone is will see that I never ducked there was some paper work that needed to be done and I'm happy the WBC is gonna do what we asked

Vanes Martirosyan
              ‏@VanesBoxing
              To all the haters that talked **** about me can all sit back and enjoy how I take Lara to school and show the world who's the best 154

Now time to focus on Sat night then we focus on this Lara fight hope everyone has a great day and thanks to my loyal fans
              This would be the first time GB and TR worked together in a long time if it happens.

Comment

GBP vs TR, fight not happening.... end of thread\

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Interesting...

This would be the first time GB and TR worked together in a long time if it happens.
                  I can't wait to come back to this website and read the comments once the article goes out announcing how Vanes beat the **** out of Lara. People really gotta stop hating, it was just coincedence that Vanes was placed in a ****ty situation against Angulo and Lara, the guy will beat anyone in the division and has nothing to fear.

Angulo: Not only was Vanes in the middle of buying out his contract which really complicated making the fight happen, but Goldenboy gave him a ridiculous offer all while wanting the fight to be in Mexico. This is a business and they need to make a living, so if you're going out to Mexico when you know for a fact judges are not giving you the fight, the least you could ask for is a legit offer and not 20% of Angulo's purse. For those of you who dont know, Angulo was up by more than one round on all 3 judges' scorecards, when all he did is try to survive after the 1st round. Corrupt ****.

Lara: Anyone with half a brain would have realized how corrupt WBC is and how far they are willing to go to protect Canelo. So it makes all the sense in the world to ask for a binding contract that provides winner with Canelo. Anybody in his shoes would ask the same thing, this is fkin business. If hes gonna fight a eliminator without a title shot, why bother when hes tanked top 5 on the other sanctioning bodies??

Vanes hasnt ducked anybody and if you focus on the facts, its clear. Yes, he hasn't fought many competitive fights but thats because the circumstances haven't worked out and Vanes is a Big Risk, Low Reward type of fighter. Time will come, and everyone will see.

I have Vanes winning Lara in a clear UD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85XF7T3hMRk

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Interesting...This would be the first time GB and TR worked together in a long time if it happens.
                    Good info showing that Vanes agreed on his Twitter. I don't think he will school Lara as he says but anything an happen in Boxing.

Comment

I don't think Vanes is ducking I truly believe he has placed on a bad deal with Angulo and a man has to look for his best interests. Plus him being a TR fighter where the most wanted champion is with GBP doesn't help the situation.

However I just think he sucks. He's not that good. I don't see what some of you see in him. What has he done for you to think he can beat Lara?

Comment

Working...
                      X