No announcement yet.

Fighter who's out of ring personality makes you want to see him Knocked out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ab4life View Post
    Well then... I have a problem. Below is a list of a few people that I'm crossing my fingers and hoping get KTFO

Ab4life hate list

Chris Brown......fingers crossed
    George W Bush.......fingers crossed
    Cast of "jersey Shore".......fingers and toes crossed
    Baby from cash money.......fingers crossed
    Lady that ran the store on "little house on the prairie" ....fingers x'd

Fat hungry bastard that makes me wait in the grocery line for an hour while getting 22 boxes of powdered donuts.....fingers crossed
    LMAO at the bolded. Haha ok I get the point fam. I understand what you saying. But to hear someone say the hope and pray someone gets knocked out always is kinda crazy to me.

But at the same time I wont act holier than thou either,I dont hate anyone per se but there's a bunch of people I cant stand so I feel where you coming from

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Haha, i guess im just more of a laid back guy than you. My answers to your list.

Chris Brown ..... **** him, i dont know him nor do i listen to his music, couldn't care less about him.

George Bush ...agree fingers crossed

cast of jersey shore...meh i dont watch it so i dont care about them

baby from cash money ...LOL see this is the type of excessive hate that makes you a hater, seriously, who gives a flying **** about some twat you've probably never met called baby from Cash money? Does he really affect your life in such a way that you can be bothered to even give a **** about him let alone hate on him?

Of course everyone hates on something in life, like George Bush, he's utter scum. Perfectly warranted hate.

But when you start hating on people like Chris Brown, Baby from Cash money and these Boxers like Broner and Khan...then thats that excessive hate.

And that excessive hate is what makes you a hater.
      Already got my hat picked out for the "2012 haters ball".... I'm up for 2 awards this year.

I went a lil off topic with the Cb and baby comments. Lol. But domestic violence is never cool and a guy that buys a 2 million dollar watch and flaunts it on video during the time his city is just ravaged by a hurricane leaving people's lives devistated? No issue with the purchase but with the flaunting on video at the time.......plus....he named himself baby. Fingers not crossed on the knockouts, but if it happened I'd be like...."that was a really nice left hook....let me rewind that again" lol

Comment

Already got my hat picked out for the "2012 haters ball".... I'm up for 2 awards this year.

I went a lil off topic with the Cb and baby comments. Lol. But domestic violence is never cool and a guy that buys a 2 million dollar watch and flaunts it on video during the time his city is just ravaged by a hurricane leaving people's lives devistated? No issue with the purchase but with the flaunting on video at the time.......plus....he named himself baby. Fingers not crossed on the knockouts, but if it happened I'd be like...."that was a really nice left hook....let me rewind that again" lol
        Haha fair enough bro.

Comment

Khan already been knocked out lol

Comment

For me its any fighter who fights nothing but setups and then finally gets knocked out by one. Thats poetic justice.

Comment

Is there a fighter who's out of ring personality irritates you so badly that you want or wanted to see them brutally knocked out?

Mine would have to Broner. Watching the guy before and after his fights makes me cross my fingers he gets KTFO every time he steps in. Close second would be Amir Khan for not knowing when to stop talking and the way he handled the Peterson fight
              I don't want to see any fighter badly hurt. A KO loss would be good enough or even a one sided decision loss. I agree on Broner and sort of agree on Khan although I hope he KO's Danny Garcia. James Toney and Judah are guys I rooted against but they seem to be changing their personalities for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I don't want to see any fighter badly hurt. A KO loss would be good enough or even a one sided decision loss. I agree on Broner and sort of agree on Khan although I hope he KO's Danny Garcia. James Toney and Judah are guys I rooted against but they seem to be changing their personalities for the better.
                The good thing is that getting knocked out is better than recieving a sustained beating

Comment

I would also like to see Rios and Chisora get KOed.

Comment

i dont wish bad things on anybody, im not a hater. dont get me wrong, if a fighter i like is fightign ill be hoping his opponent gets knocked out. but i would be rooting for the fighter i like, not against the one i dislike. i would never wish bad things on somebody out of spite, i find that kind of attitude sad and pathetic.

Comment

1 person I'd honestly like to see KOed is Chad Dawson. He annoys me.

Comment

Working...
                      X