Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter who's out of ring personality makes you want to see him Knocked out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amir khan first and foremost, then lucian bute.....both think they are better than they really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      That's everything to do with being a hater.

Of course i have likes and dislikes, but i only apply that to my everyday life buisness.

Hating people who i've never met in my life is something i just dont do, especially Professional Boxers who all offer something to the sport i love.

And i understand your point regarding the word hater, it is very overused and has been ruined by these Soulja Boy rappers, but how else can i put it? It's a perfect word for people like you. You hate on people you've never met in your life so your a hater. Simple as.
      RJJr you assuming that I hate someone because I wouldn't mind seeing them knocked out. I love my oldest brother but he needs his @$$ knocked out.....repeatedly! Have a friend that I go back with that would always start problems with everyone and was possible the most arrogant egotistical person you could run accross.....he needed to be knocked out.....repeatedly! In these cases I have access to these 2 men and am able to express to them a good ass kicking would do them good. Love them but they need their as$es kicked.
      Don't be a sheep and pretend there is nobody on tv or media that rubs you the wrong way leading to the conclusion they need to be KTFO....and if you have never felt this way?... I would like to know how you were able to walk on water and make that blind lady see again

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
        That is being a hater ni**a crossing your fingers and hoping they get knocked out is hating s**t.
        Well then... I have a problem. Below is a list of a few people that I'm crossing my fingers and hoping get KTFO

Ab4life hate list

Chris Brown......fingers crossed
        George W Bush.......fingers crossed
        Cast of "jersey Shore".......fingers and toes crossed
        Baby from cash money.......fingers crossed
        Lady that ran the store on "little house on the prairie" ....fingers x'd

Fat hungry bastard that makes me wait in the grocery line for an hour while getting 22 boxes of powdered donuts.....fingers crossed

Comment

Freddie Roach

Comment

Originally posted by ab4life View Post
            RJJr you assuming that I hate someone because I wouldn't mind seeing them knocked out. I love my oldest brother but he needs his @$$ knocked out.....repeatedly! Have a friend that I go back with that would always start problems with everyone and was possible the most arrogant egotistical person you could run accross.....he needed to be knocked out.....repeatedly! In these cases I have access to these 2 men and am able to express to them a good ass kicking would do them good. Love them but they need their as$es kicked.
            Don't be a sheep and pretend there is nobody on tv or media that rubs you the wrong way leading to the conclusion they need to be KTFO....and if you have never felt this way?... I would like to know how you were able to walk on water and make that blind lady see again

Oh, your damn right there's always people who need to KTFO'd, that's for sure.

But a Pro Boxer? Seriously?

How long have you been a Boxing fan? Your still falling for the hype? It's all showmanship, **** to sell fights and to make a name for themselves.

That's why i dont give a **** about what Boxers do or say outside of the ring, because i just dont care. I have enough **** to deal with in my own life to worry about what people who i've only ever seen on the TV are doing with their life, apart from when they step into the ring, because when they step into the ring thats when i become a fan, as im a fan of the sport of Boxing, and every pro boxer offers something to this sport.

Look, i dont want to sound like im some sort of self righteous great man who has never hated anything in my entire life. Im just a random nobody who's a username just likeyourself on a internet forum. That;s why i said in my original post ''to each their own''. Personally i just dont care enough to worry about what these Boxers or footballers or sportsmen or any celebrities i give a **** about do outside of what i enjoy them for. I have enough in my own life to worry about without wanting to hate on others for what they do.

Like i said bro, to each their own. I just dont care for what Boxers do or say outside of the ring, simple as that.

Comment

david haye

Comment

Originally posted by ab4life View Post
                Well then... I have a problem. Below is a list of a few people that I'm crossing my fingers and hoping get KTFO

Ab4life hate list

Chris Brown......fingers crossed
                George W Bush.......fingers crossed
                Cast of "jersey Shore".......fingers and toes crossed
                Baby from cash money.......fingers crossed
                Lady that ran the store on "little house on the prairie" ....fingers x'd

Fat hungry bastard that makes me wait in the grocery line for an hour while getting 22 boxes of powdered donuts.....fingers crossed

Haha, i guess im just more of a laid back guy than you. My answers to your list.

Chris Brown ..... **** him, i dont know him nor do i listen to his music, couldn't care less about him.

George Bush ...agree fingers crossed

cast of jersey shore...meh i dont watch it so i dont care about them

baby from cash money ...LOL see this is the type of excessive hate that makes you a hater, seriously, who gives a flying **** about some twat you've probably never met called baby from Cash money? Does he really affect your life in such a way that you can be bothered to even give a **** about him let alone hate on him?

Of course everyone hates on something in life, like George Bush, he's utter scum. Perfectly warranted hate.

But when you start hating on people like Chris Brown, Baby from Cash money and these Boxers like Broner and Khan...then thats that excessive hate.

And that excessive hate is what makes you a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by loomis View Post
                  amir khan first and foremost, then lucian bute.....both think they are better than they really are.
                  You got your wish with Bute and also with Khan when Prescott filled him.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Oh, your damn right there's always people who need to KTFO'd, that's for sure.

But a Pro Boxer? Seriously?

How long have you been a Boxing fan? Your still falling for the hype? It's all showmanship, **** to sell fights and to make a name for themselves.

That's why i dont give a **** about what Boxers do or say outside of the ring, because i just dont care. I have enough **** to deal with in my own life to worry about what people who i've only ever seen on the TV are doing with their life, apart from when they step into the ring, because when they step into the ring thats when i become a fan, as im a fan of the sport of Boxing, and every pro boxer offers something to this sport.

Look, i dont want to sound like im some sort of self righteous great man who has never hated anything in my entire life. Im just a random nobody who's a username just likeyourself on a internet forum. That;s why i said in my original post ''to each their own''. Personally i just dont care enough to worry about what these Boxers or footballers or sportsmen or any celebrities i give a **** about do outside of what i enjoy them for. I have enough in my own life to worry about without wanting to hate on others for what they do.

Like i said bro, to each their own. I just dont care for what Boxers do or say outside of the ring, simple as that.
                    Great post even though it counters mine. Lol.

Really good points and I see where you coming from but keep in mind the purpose of boxing as well as why we watch it......to watch people get KTFO. Now that's not the only reason but we all enjoy a memorable knockout. This is even made more memorable when I see fighter a) who has nothing but respect for his opponent and exudes nothing but class gets the KO on fighter b) who is disrespectful and mean spirited on every interview you see him in. It's part of what's great with the sport and keeps it thriving... If you allow no investment in fighters then it's a little less exciting (just a little) and becomes more academic. Many boxers dating back to Jack Johnson and further knew and used this.

And to answer your question, I've been a boxing fan for over 25 years and took considerable enjoyment watching more than a few boxers get ko'd. Lol

Comment

Adam Booth. When David Haye hit him with the tripod after the Chisora fight it made my day. I can't put my finger on why I don't like him. But I can't take his smug ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X