No announcement yet.

Monte Barrett just got brutally KTFO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
    lol, one punch job in the third round, Barrett was on the floor for about 5 minutes.

He's ok though, says he will continue fighting

that was a nice right hand...caught him flush & timed it perfect. barrett was out before he hit the canvas...so cameron vs tua 2 coming soon?

Comment

Poor Barrett. He ran right into that one. Looks like a candidate for KO of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Though Barrett turns in an occasional good performance, he has been on the edge of getting knocked out since Cliff Couser stopped him in two a few years ago.

Irony of boxing, Barrett was coming off a win over Tua, who stopped Cameron in 2.

i was gonna say, this one sets up tua - cameron II
        Last edited by New England; 07-05-2012, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Tua's brutalization of Cameron was fierce. After the Aussie's other HW Lapail or whatever got stopped by Johnson and Meehan by Walker they needed something.

Did Joseph Parker debut on this card?

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
            yeah, from what i saw tonight shane is still hittable, it's just the few times monte clipped him he could handle it and come back with his own, as opposed to when he fought Tua he could not handle his power at all, just a styles thing and triangle theories getting exposed yet again
            Yeah but its crazy how many people still follow the old triangle theory, my mate is terrible for it, its hilarious what he comes out with sometimes! He also fancies himself as somewhat of a boxing psychic as well, but that's a different story!

Yeah I think I'd definitely bet on Tua to take the rematch in similar fashion if it was to happen.
            Last edited by DiggyBoxer; 07-05-2012, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Top 3 KO of the year so far. Brutal!

I expected the commentators to say "When you beat someone who beat a legend, you become a legend!"

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              that was a nice right hand...caught him flush & timed it perfect. barrett was out before he hit the canvas...so cameron vs tua 2 coming soon?
              LOL is it sad that I would actually get somewhat pumped for this?

Comment

WOW, that was a KO! stopped him in his tracks and literally put his ass to sleep lol

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

LOL is it sad that I would actually get somewhat pumped for this?
                  Probably because the rematch will be just as brutal. If Tua comes in decent shape, he KO's again

Comment

I thought this thread was about Montes ring entrance.

Comment

dang...might have just seen the KO of the year!

Comment

Working...
                      X