Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does your significant other feel about your addiction to Boxing and Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    Lucky bastard!!!!

My gf wants to start boxing but her technique is sloppy and her punches are too wide lol

Get your girl an account on the scene!!!
    My goal is to get my gf addicted to the sport........
    it's gr8 having the same interest but teaching technique ****** real bad lol
    she didn't listen at first but i realised i had to treat her like a kid lol..so went on youtube and watched how nonito donaire got a bunch of kids throwing gr8 shots in 5 mins and job done...thing is it hurts when i get whacked in the head when a say sumthing i wasn't supposed to say out loud...good luck!!! you will need tonnes of it!!!

Comment

it should effect your everyday life...if it does then you really need to step away from the Keyboard and step into the real world

Comment

my wife watches big PPV fights with me, she bought me tickets and went with me to see Cotto-Yuri fight in Yankee stadium...good seats too...but here's the catch the very next day after a fight I must take her out...Dinner and a Movie...

Comment

My partner isn't a fan of boxing but she doesn't dislike it either. She does try and show an interest though which is nice.

She knows I come on her often whenever I have some free time and she doesn't mind at all. Sometimes she does say things like "Are you on that boxing website again???"

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            My partner isn't a fan of boxing but she doesn't dislike it either. She does try and show an interest though which is nice.

She knows I come on her often whenever I have some free time and she doesn't mind at all. Sometimes she does say things like "Are you on that boxing website again???"
            Mine say's are you gonna be much longer on there??Or she starts doing something to get my attention...Other times tho she is happy as heck that I'm on here..Esp when her friends are over..LOL..

Comment

my girlfriend of 7 years knows the score when it comes to the boxingscene and fight night she loves a big fight her fav fighter is mayweather but she loves watching pacquiao,are favourite present boxer is billy joe saunders and are alltime brit favourite is calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Mine say's are you gonna be much longer on there??Or she starts doing something to get my attention...Other times tho she is happy as heck that I'm on here..Esp when her friends are over..LOL..

I get similar things! Sometimes I even get "Come off there now"

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  Says the guy who has 36,284 more posts than me and has been on NSB 3 less years than me....and I don't have a life? Gtoh you pansy!!!!
                  lol u owned him

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                    lmao this, reading some of these comments i have to agree these guys cant possibly have women
                    And you're the only cool poster on NSB with a girl!

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                      so true. Im sure thats the truth right there
                      #harrypalms

Comment

Working...
                      X