Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does your significant other feel about your addiction to Boxing and Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    What the hell you doin' still on BS at this hour, Malik? Kid, you got a problem! lmao
    Lol 2-6 are the studio hours, fam and u knowwww this. my laptop, my redbull, and my MPC. Life is good

da hell are YOU doing up?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
      Lol 2-6 are the studio hours, fam and u knowwww this. my laptop, my redbull, and my MPC. Life is good

lmao

Comment

Long day. Was getting ready for bed and I just had to see what was up in the "world of boxing." lol I just "popped in" and found a few of you cats talking about "BS addiction." Oh, the irony.... lmao

Comment

lmao
          Makin an effort to not go ghost on here no more...so AM trips is how i make my quota...i think im up to like 6 or 7 posts a day now lolol....I'll be on more once Gamboa comes back though, poppin my s**t pleezbelieve

edit: 6.82 posts a day, confirmed
          Last edited by MalikKnucklez; 07-05-2012, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Makin an effort to not go ghost on here no more...so AM trips is how i make my quota...i think im up to like 6 or 7 posts a day now lolol....I'll be on more once Gamboa comes back though, poppin my s**t pleezbelieve

edit: 6.82 posts a day, confirmed
            lmao Good man. Keep up the good work.

Comment

lmao Good man. Keep up the good work.
              LOl glad you guys are keeping this thread going

"Sleep is the cousin of death"

Comment

My wife actually took me to my first fight while on vacation in Vegas. She likes boxing, but I don't think she has any favorites. Not sure if she knows I post here (she's lives on FB), but I get no complaints on fight nights other than my shadow boxing habit. I get deep into some of these fights & can't sit still. She looks at me like I'm crazy & shakes her head.
                Last edited by Merciless1; 07-05-2012, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJ2010 View Post
                  um this is boxingscene im pretty sure 99% of people on this board don't have a significant other besides their mom
                  so true. Im sure thats the truth right there

Comment

Originally posted by lbj2010 View Post
                    um this is boxingscene im pretty sure 99% of people on this board don't have a significant other besides their mom
                    lmao this, reading some of these comments i have to agree these guys cant possibly have women

Comment

my gf loves boxing also

Comment

Working...
                      X