Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does your significant other feel about your addiction to Boxing and Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
    Bobby, u gonna end up catching a **** charge one day.
    Lmao that's hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
      can u guys post pics of them girls?
      U wanna see a dudes wife?

Comment

cool thread....need more like this

been together with my girl for 10 years this coming August....we have a 6 yr old son and when its fight night...ALL 3 of us get hyped up...she knows I be on here and she knows this is my fav site...even been to a few live fights together....she played sports in school and during her teens...I even went to a few of her volley ball games back in the days....just to watch her in those short shorts ....so she's a sports person...she watch tennis, basketball, soccer, football, track, but her fav is watching a volley ball game...still boxing is big in my crib!!

of course her fav fighter is B.Hop!!

Comment

She doesn't like it to much but got use to it but she'll watch a ppv with me no questions asked lol.
          But typically if she's on fb then I'm on bs but then again she's 18 and I'm 17

Comment

My Wife Loves boxing and we watch it together with no complaints. She loves Nishioka, Ioka, Kameda and Hasegawa to no ****ing end. I personally cant STAND Kameda and we get into mini (fun) arguments over why i think kameda is a BUM. She also watches K1 and DREAM (formerly PRIDE FC) with me.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              cool thread....need more like this

been together with my girl for 10 years this coming August....we have a 6 yr old son and when its fight night...ALL 3 of us get hyped up...she knows I be on here and she knows this is my fav site...even been to a few live fights together....she played sports in school and during her teens...I even went to a few of her volley ball games back in the days....just to watch her in those short shorts ....so she's a sports person...she watch tennis, basketball, soccer, football, track, but her fav is watching a volley ball game...still boxing is big in my crib!!

Awesome post!!!

Your girl sounds like she is dope!!! My girl was never exposed to boxing but she is already a fan!!

She was debating with a guy tonight at a Bar in Frisco about bradley vs PAC it was hilarious!!!! The guy she was debating with was an mma fan and he was calling Bradley "brown"

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                she's a keeper, pop!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
                  My Wife Loves boxing and we watch it together with no complaints. She loves Nishioka, Ioka, Kameda and Hasegawa to no ****ing end. I personally cant STAND Kameda and we get into mini (fun) arguments over why i think kameda is a BUM. She also watches K1 and DREAM (formerly PRIDE FC) with me.
                  Good post young fella

Comment

she's a keeper, pop!!!!!
                    What the hell you doin' still on BS at this hour, Malik? Kid, you got a problem! lmao

Comment

she's a keeper, pop!!!!!
                      Any girl that can accept her mans NSB addiction is a keeper lol

Comment

Working...
                      X