Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does your significant other feel about your addiction to Boxing and Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Mrs. Chief dont mind at all, as she has her own interests. But she knows that if FNF or any other Boxing event is coming on, PPV, whatever, she might as well DVR what ever she may want to watch, not only that but she knows her shows on the DVR are the 1st to go if Im recording a Boxing card and need to free up some space.

But she also gets into the more higher profile fights and pays attention(somewhat)to the lower profile fights. She's extremely supportive(she took off work early to go with me to the Mayweather/Mosley presser in DC; and skyped me to sit the cpu in front the tv for the Paul/Eryslandy fight while I was deployed), and picks up on some of the things I say when a analyzing a particular match. Or any match for that matter. I couldnt ask for a better Wife. The Woman is a blessing from the Lord Himself.

Sounds like a scored big!

Comment

• Originally posted by hurtbizness83 View Post
      My wife will watch the big fights. She is a nurse and she always talks about the brain damage lmao
      pretty funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by terriblegabe View Post

Sounds like a scored big!
        Yes Indeed Gabe mah homie. Yes Indeed. She's all ya potna ever coulda asked for.

Comment

• Originally posted by hurtbizness83 View Post
          My wife will watch the big fights. She is a nurse and she always talks about the brain damage lmao
          brain

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Mrs. Chief dont mind at all, as she has her own interests. But she knows that if FNF or any other Boxing event is coming on, PPV, whatever, she might as well DVR what ever she may want to watch, not only that but she knows her shows on the DVR are the 1st to go if Im recording a Boxing card and need to free up some space.

But she also gets into the more higher profile fights and pays attention(somewhat)to the lower profile fights. She's extremely supportive(she took off work early to go with me to the Mayweather/Mosley presser in DC; and skyped me to sit the cpu in front the tv for the Paul/Eryslandy fight while I was deployed), and picks up on some of the things I say when a analyzing a particular match. Or any match for that matter. I couldnt ask for a better Wife. The Woman is a blessing from the Lord Himself.
            Damn man thats awesome. Skype you so you could see the fight?

If my GF can turn into that kind of wife when it comes to boxing then

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
              did you go to Mayweather-Cotto?
              i wish, way outta my price range.... but we had a good fight party at my house! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
                My girlfriend doesn't mind at all.

She endorses me training, and watching. But she'll only watch boxing when Floyd or Pacquiao are fighting.

But she bought me a Marvelous Marvin Hagler signed boxing glove from bday. So she's definitely cool with it.
                My partner brought me a signed Floyd Mayweather glove for mine

I would have preferred her to buy me a Monzon, Arguello, Tiger or Johnson one if she could get hold of one but I doubt she even knows who they are But it was a really nice gesture.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2fast2strong423 View Post
                  i wish, way outta my price range.... but we had a good fight party at my house! lol
                  My girls father ordered the fight for us, he has like a 65 inch LED TV & it was very crispy.

Floyds fights are expensive to go to..I dont got that Forbes list money so a PPV is better for my pockets

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    My girls father ordered the fight for us, he has like a 65 inch LED TV & it was very crispy.

Floyds fights are expensive to go to..I dont got that Forbes list money so a PPV is better for my pockets
                    They aren't too bad aslong as you're willing to sit nearer the back.

Then again the only Mayweather fight I've been to since Mayweather became a superstar was Mayweather-Mosley.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      My partner brought me a signed Floyd Mayweather glove for mine

I would have preferred her to buy me a Monzon, Arguello, Tiger or Johnson one if she could get hold of one but I doubt she even knows who they are But it was a really nice gesture.
                      P.actard troll response to this post...."was xylocane stains still in the gloves?"

Comment

Working...
                      X