Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Beats The Dog **** Out of Chavez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he'd destroy chavez 12 rounds to 0

Comment

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Chavez Jr. would stop Floyd Mayweather. Floyd's only chance would be to have a catchweight that drained Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I can't believe I'm saying this, but Chavez Jr. would stop Floyd Mayweather. Floyd's only chance would be to have a catchweight that drained Chavez.
        It's a shame Chavez is with TR because the event would be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          It's a shame Chavez is with TR because the event would be huge.
          I really would feel bad for Floyd in that fight, and wouldn't look forward to it personally. Chavez would just walk at him and kill him. There isn't a damn thing Floyd could do to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Out of context.

When talking about preserving his health he's referring to drug testing or fighting someone without a drug test etc. Not taking a particular fight.

the potential to get hurt seriously at 160 will be the biggest factor for floyd not to fight at 160...and that's all about his health. he won't go there, it's not in floyd's character as a fighter.

Comment

What I think everyone is missing here is that Floyd does NOT go into a fight thinking "Imma stop this dude." It wouldnt matter if Jr ate Floyd's shots, Floyd would not be discouraged by NOT stopping Jr. He does not rely on his pop to get the job done, and that is one of the many things that sets Floyd apart from the rest of the Boxing community. It would be a extremely difficult fight for Floyd due to the difference in size. But I honestly believe that once again Floyd would show the world the difference between "Boxing" and "Fighting". M2S.

Comment

weight drained and /or past his prime...Floyd would beat him....But now....No way!

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  the potential to get hurt seriously at 160 will be the biggest factor for floyd not to fight at 160...and that's all about his health. he won't go there, it's not in floyd's character as a fighter.
                  Ok. You're entitled to your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I really would feel bad for Floyd in that fight, and wouldn't look forward to it personally. Chavez would just walk at him and kill him. There isn't a damn thing Floyd could do to stop him.
                    I think it's a fight Mayweather could win.

But of course it's a very dangerous one considering the ridiculous difference in size.

Comment

Size different is to great may would get crushed like a Roach skill wont matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X