Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manuel Charr: Vitali is My Idol, But I Will Break Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manuel Charr: Vitali is My Idol, But I Will Break Him!

Undefeated contender Manuel Charr (21-0, 11 KOs) is hoping to send WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (44-2, 40 KOs) into retirement on September 8th fight at the Olympisky Sport Hall in Moscow, Russia.

[Click Here To Read More]

Vitaly has brought in a sparring partner to defend his paper title against. Here's Charr's most recent fight. Its no wonder he was hand picked.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Vitaly has brought in a sparring partner to defend his paper title against. Here's Charr's most recent fight. Its no wonder he was hand picked.

Ok... i'll give you this one.... there's no excuse whatsoever for this dude except a quick buck. Perhaps after Chisora he wants a gimme to get back his KO groove before he finishes with Chisora & or Haye.

Damn .. this guy is hittable & dude is talkin' shet to boot.

Comment

As much as I like Vitali, Charr was clearly, and literally handpicked. Charr has virtually no defense. Mediocre power. Mediocre skills. Is an average sized heavyweight. And has looked horrible in all his biggest fights.

Zack Page beat his ass and got robbed. Page is a solid journeyman, but that's as far as it goes. He also struggled very badly with heavily faded Owen Beck. If Vitali looks anything but spectacular, it will look bad. This will be over inside 6 rounds. But to be exact, I'm predicting a 2nd round stoppage.

Charr's horrible defense, added up with his lack of experience at this level, and the fact he doesn't have the skills or the strength to keep Vitali at bay equates to a nightmare for Charr. Vitali knows this, so he'll likely be charging Charr from the opening bell. I really wish we'd all get to see a Solis rematch. Solis is the only guy with the skills to potentially beat Vitali. Sucks the first fight ended like it did. A rematch would be a great chess match.

Comment

who IS this guy?

anyone know?

Comment

Vitali disappointed big time with this one. It's clear he didn't want a real fight, and I just don't know why. If age or doubt has anything at all to do with it, he should just retire now. He doesn't have anything to prove.

Comment

charr is a joke, everybody laughs at him. he's considered the worst boxer in the history of german boxing to ever get a title shot, the guy is not even up to the level of many amateurs. if vitali can't knock him out within 3 rounds his legacy will be destroyed and people will see him for the type of boxer he really is and always was. a guy who was just good enough to give other guys a good fight, thats it. i mean a washed up lennox lewis in his final fight destroyed his face and vitali was in his prime then. he's fighting cans only, just like his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                Ok... i'll give you this one.... there's no excuse whatsoever for this dude except a quick buck. Perhaps after Chisora he wants a gimme to get back his KO groove before he finishes with Chisora & or Haye.

Damn .. this guy is hittable & dude is talkin' shet to boot.
                So after fighting a guy with only 17 fights he wants a guy who can't fight at all? Yep, that just seals the deal for Canastota for him!

Comment

Unless Charr ends up having a cast-iron chin, he is probably not going to last too many rounds in this fight. Vitali is not a puncher at this stage in his career but Charr is impossible to miss. He is a brawler without a punch.
                  Last edited by TheGreatA; 07-03-2012, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    So after fighting a guy with only 17 fights he wants a guy who can't fight at all? Yep, that just seals the deal for Canastota for him!
                    Chisora was given his shot because Vitali felt sorry for him after Wlad bypassed him twice... remember all these guys Vitali & Wlad have feasted on are potential title holders once the brother's retire.. so they will potentially have better resumes once there gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X