Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manuel Charr: Vitali is My Idol, But I Will Break Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, how did this guy even show up as a possible opponent? vitali would have been better off fighting evander holyfield in an exhibition or something. i dont wanna see this glorified sparring match.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      Ok... i'll give you this one.... there's no excuse whatsoever for this dude except a quick buck.
      I never thought I would see the day.My mind has been blown.

Jimmy Im sending you some green K for honesty

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        lol, how did this guy even show up as a possible opponent? vitali would have been better off fighting evander holyfield in an exhibition or something. i dont wanna see this glorified sparring match.
        How many now wouldn't pay to see Holyfield vs Vitali... finale fight for both. At least Evander would be motivated & in shape.. something that most of the heavyweight division not named Klitschko aren't. The fact that Evander has the know how.. you can laugh all you want but it's Holyfield that has the ONLY type of chance to even think about winning vs either brother.... yes even at 50...

Vitali is 41 YRS old.. Wlad is 36 YRS old... in terms of past heavyweight standards.. those are out of prime years.... all these other fighters & the haters seem to agree don't even know what it takes to even wear any of the belts around there waist. Holyfield has worn it more times than anyone in heavyweight history.. just foood for thought for Klitschko/Holyfield over 40 haters.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
          I never thought I would see the day.My mind has been blown.

Jimmy Im sending you some green K for honesty
          Even i can't justify this one.. esp. when he has one or two fights remaining. I seriously would rather see Holyfield against him than this. Dude's going to come right at him & get bashed from the outset. I think Klitschko's mgr has some old ties to this guy & he's known in Europe.. This is worse than Sosnowski who had a little bit of skills to last 10 rds.. Why not even fight James Toney & put him out of his misery.. fans will trash it but you can bet they'll be glued to the tube just to see Toney get the beatdown he deserves... F comp resume as at this point anyone he fights is going to be criticized because there's simply nobody out there that is a household name.. so why not fight Toney or Holyfield.. he'd definitely make more money off there names.... i just don't get it.

Btw... i'm honest & am firm with my convictions. I don't say stuff I don't mean that is why i'm so adamant about what i'm writing & go into full details to explain my reasoning... the haters might not like it but i'm sure they all respect my work because i'm passionate. I never claim Vitali's comp is the best out there as that would be foolish but i have a problem with everyone claiming he's fought a Charr for 46 times.

I also don't judge Vitali's worth by his comp like everyone seems to do as there entire criteria is his comp being bad & they don't take his performances aginst everyone into the equation & that's where i think you're all wrong in how you evaluate him...

First on the criteria should always be achievement & performance based.. you all act as if Vitali's competition defines him & i'll never accept this esp. how he's dominated.. he deserves the benefit of the doubt as if anyone does it's him because he's MORE than proven waht he's capable of doing against everyone he's ever fought & that should count for something,,

we are not evaluating a jOHN rUIZ here we are deciphering the most dominant heavy of alltime REgardless of his comp who were all merely bystanders.. Vitali defines himself.. certainly the mANUEL cHARR'S of ths earth should not be determining his worth & that's what i take issue with.
          Last edited by jimmy1569; 07-03-2012, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
            Even i can't justify this one.. esp. when he has one or two fights remaining. I seriously would rather see Holyfield against him than this. Dude's going to come right at him & get bashed from the outset. I think Klitschko's mgr has some old ties to this guy & he's known in Europe.. This is worse than Sosnowski who had a little bit of skills to last 10 rds.. Why not even fight James Toney & put him out of his misery.. fans will trash it but you can bet they'll be glued to the tube just to see Toney get the beatdown he deserves... F comp resume as at this point anyone he fights is going to be criticized because there's simply nobody out there that is a household name.. so why not fight Toney or Holyfield.. he'd definitely make more money off there names.... i just don't get it.
            I must admit, even I would rather see Holyfield get one last shot then see Vitali lay a slow and steady beating on a guy who doesn't deserve to be in the ring fighting for his strap.

Comment

Charr, like the entire hvywt division, is a joke...some1 xplain how this nothing, who hasn't beaten a top10 guy gets a shot...

Comment

the only thing charr will be breaking is his face when vitali caves it in...

Comment

i must break you.

necesito romperlo

Comment

Working...
                  X