Comments Thread For: Khan Takes High Road, Will Not Respond To Smack Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speak softly but carry a big stick

Comment

Why not? Khan has the temper and not only does **** talking bring in more hype, it heightens the numbers of viewers.

Comment

Khan talks more **** than anybody now he's taking the high road ? The Garcia's are doing more for this promotion than Khan. Ticket sells are poor for this fight in Vegas, so Khan needs to be talking or doing something. It is obvious that he's no draw in AMERICA.

Comment

Garcia is a nice fighter but no where close to Khans level. Khan will win easily by dominant UD or late stoppage.

Comment

Im going to tweet Garcia and Garcia's dad and tell them to **** talk ever more now.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
              Khan talks more **** than anybody now he's taking the high road ? The Garcia's are doing more for this promotion than Khan. Ticket sells are poor for this fight in Vegas, so Khan needs to be talking or doing something. It is obvious that he's no draw in AMERICA.
              There were 10,000+ tickets sold for the LP rematch, thousands were going over to Vegas from Britain. That costs thousands of pounds and with th cancellation of the Rematch people are not well off enough to come back just 2 months later.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                There were 10,000+ tickets sold for the LP rematch, thousands were going over to Vegas from Britain. That costs thousands of pounds and with th cancellation of the Rematch people are not well off enough to come back just 2 months later.
                God damn Pederson..That's the fight we all wanted,it would have been a true classic(like their first)can't believe I stood up and pushed for this guy to get a shot..Meanwhile he was cheating all along,very disappointed in Pederson...

Comment

Leave B-hop out this bro he's a legend
                  What a troll reply...... Stick to the topic.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    God damn Pederson..That's the fight we all wanted,it would have been a true classic(like their first)can't believe I stood up and pushed for this guy to get a shot..Meanwhile he was cheating all along,very disappointed in Pederson...
                    Times our tough 2 trips to Vegas in 2 months just is not happening. The fans are the ones who have lost out I swear drug cheats should be made to pay the expenses suffered. Pederson was the last person I expected to be cheating

Comment

Times our tough 2 trips to Vegas in 2 months just is not happening. The fans are the ones who have lost out I swear drug cheats should be made to pay the expenses suffered. Pederson was the last person I expected to be cheating
                      Me and you both bro,me and you both...You know I was pushing for him to get a shot at Khan..Only to be made a fool of with this shhit...

Comment

Working...
                      X