Comments Thread For: Khan Takes High Road, Will Not Respond To Smack Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by commodus View Post
    he isn't innocent himself

he re tweeted a black man chasing chicken on his twitter and deleted it after he caught some heat
    Yea cause people such as yourself think that was considered racism... smh

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Khan trying to act all humble a shit.... HA.
      my thoughts exactly. isnt he always saying he will let his fists do the talking before fights then resorting to smack talk a few days later? maybe not always but often.

trust me, khan will go back to talking shit before the fight. hes always going back and forth between his fake humble persona and the real him which is an arrogant, dissrespectful loudmouth.

Comment

Khan not trash talking back? Damn he must really focused on this fight, prob gotta thank Angel Garcia for that.

Comment

lol what???? khan's gonna keep it nice and humble right now...did manny help khan find religion too?

Comment

Khan talks trash but he's kind of playful with it

The garcia family are just vile

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              do the talking with the fist.
              except for when u lose, then u whine and cry as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Khan not trash talking back? Damn he must really focused on this fight, prob gotta thank Angel Garcia for that.
                That's my thoughts bro,Khan not talking about other fights or what he is going to do in this fight..I'm very excited to see what Khan brings to the table fight night..I'm not big on Garcia tbh,but it was the best fight for Khan to fight so hats off..I hope he destroys Garcia...

Can't believe I'm saying this,but War Khan!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  me too

i'm not a fan of khan's mouth either, but there's nothing i like about garcia

at least khan can f#ckin fight.

i cant believe they wasted perhaps the last fight of erik morales on a bum like garcia. hated that fight from the second it was announced.
                  Funny thing to,I had Morales winning that fight before he got dropped..Goes to show where Garcia is at..I think his lack of respect for his opponents will be his undoing as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    That's my thoughts bro,Khan not talking about other fights or what he is going to do in this fight..I'm very excited to see what Khan brings to the table fight night..I'm not big on Garcia tbh,but it was the best fight for Khan to fight so hats off..I hope he destroys Garcia...

Can't believe I'm saying this,but War Khan!!!!!
                    thing is Danny is a good kid seems like it as well, but his dad damn he's gone and given his kid a bad rep as well. Danny must take after his mother

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      except for when u lose, then u whine and cry as much as possible.
                      Leave B-hop out this bro he's a legend

Comment

Working...
                      X