Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez To Take on The Services of Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Al Haymon really Keyser Soze?

Comment

Al Haymon and GBP are running this boxing sh_it. Pretty soon Don King and Arum will be obsolete.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
        Is Al Haymon really Keyser Soze?
        nope I have actually had a few small talks with him but never more than a sentence or two

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          nope I have actually had a few small talks with him but never more than a sentence or two
          lol, hes such an unassuming guy, more like the meyer lansky of the sport. say what u want about the guy but its hard not to respect his business acumen.

any idea on the reason him and arum dont have a tenable relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by Second Best View Post
            Al Haymon and GBP are running this boxing sh_it. Pretty soon Don King and Arum will be obsolete.
            lol

yeah Top Rank is really doing horribly

Comment

Josesito about to become HBO's next big hype then

Comment

Why does haymon have so much power?Cause of floyd maybe?U have
                to know something.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  lol, hes such an unassuming guy, more like the meyer lansky of the sport. say what u want about the guy but its hard not to respect his business acumen.

any idea on the reason him and arum dont have a tenable relationship?
                  he was the mastermind behind Floyd moving away from Top Rank and into the model as to how Haymon does business with his fighters

there are very few fighters who have actual promoter contracts when under Al so he can utilize whatever promoter works for his fighter

Comment

he was the mastermind behind Floyd moving away from Top Rank and into the model as to how Haymon does business with his fighters

there are very few fighters who have actual promoter contracts when under Al so he can utilize whatever promoter works for his fighter
                    i can see why that would chap arum. lol. mebbe thats the best route for some of the more established fighters to take tho.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      i can see why that would chap arum. lol. mebbe thats the best route for some of the more established fighters to take tho.
                      I think it's a model very few can take though

Oscar
                      Floyd
                      Manny (but he would have to have a good team around which is something I ponder)
                      Cotto (shown he can do it for one fight)

Comment

Working...
                      X