Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Confirms Charr: He is Hungry, Not Afraid Afraid of Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Great news. However, he cannot fight Haye and keep his title.

When is the election? I wonder if the proposed fight between Arreola and Wlad will still happen, considering that if Vitali retires this year, Arreola is pretty much guaranteed a shot at the vacant title.
    I think Haye will receive a WBC ranking if he beats Chisora, so Vitali won't lose his title by fighting him.

Arreola's management said recently they are no longer pursuing a fight with Wladimir. The WBC has called for a purse bid for Stiverne vs. Arreola.

Comment

i hate when the klitchskos talk up their opponents. id rather them say "this guy is trash and im gonna beat him like hes trash." i mean seriously, who the frik believes in manuel charr?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        i hate when the klitchskos talk up their opponents. id rather them say "this guy is trash and im gonna beat him like hes trash." i mean seriously, who the frik believes in manuel charr?
        Its just plain insulting to any knowledgeable fan, trying to pass this guy off as anything more than another tomato can.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          I think Haye will receive a WBC ranking if he beats Chisora, so Vitali won't lose his title by fighting him.

Arreola's management said recently they are no longer pursuing a fight with Wladimir. The WBC has called for a purse bid for Stiverne vs. Arreola.
          So that is what they're up to. Smart. I'm disappointed Wlad-Arreola wont be fighting, but Arreola Stiverne should be a decent scrap. Who do you favor?

Comment

vitali doesn't want to mess with haye - he knows haye would make him miss all night long just like byrd did and we all know what happened there but unlike byrd haye can actually bang a bit too ... better to face a bum and go out with an easy KO than take a match that at the current stage in his career would be a little too tricky for comfort

Comment

Yet another undefeated up & coming prospect that the brother's from the Ukraine will have laid waste to. With that being said who the phuck is Manuel Charr & what the phock is he doing fighting the most dominant heavyweight ever in his last one or two bouts?

On one hand i understand there's barely anyone left for the Klitschko's to destroy.. on the other hand i also realize almost any opponent he's going to choose will be NOT good enough for the haters because they shet all over most of his opposition anyways regardless of who they may be or what there qualifications are... so i says just enjoy the spectacle & enjoy Vitali any way you can while he's here.

Hopefully he won't get elected for the elections & then hands severe & have it coming to them beatdowns to both Chisora & Haye for his finales... both have disgraced the Klitschko name like no other & have YET to pay for there indecent indescretions & are making millions of dollars off the brother's names instead.
              Last edited by jimmy1569; 07-02-2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                So that is what they're up to. Smart. I'm disappointed Wlad-Arreola wont be fighting, but Arreola Stiverne should be a decent scrap. Who do you favor?
                I'm not sure, but I'm leaning toward Arreola. It will be an entertaining fight while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  vitali doesn't want to mess with haye - he knows haye would make him miss all night long just like byrd did and we all know what happened there but unlike byrd haye can actually bang a bit too ... better to face a bum and go out with an easy KO than take a match that at the current stage in his career would be a little too tricky for comfort
                  Trust me when I tell you that Haye if he survives the distance will have set the record for fewest punches thrown in a heavyweight bout, If he was frightened of Wlad & barely let his hands go.... he'll be terrified of his own shadow when he sees the older brother coming forward in a more aggressive nature.

You could say that will make it more easier for Haye to counter than it was for him against Wlad as the younger bro failed to commit to his power for fear of getting himself out of position. Vitali won't be scared to commit but has much better instinct than Wlad in terms of keeping himself ready at all times to throw punches even if he misses Haye.

Yes they'res a very big chance that Vitali misses his target all night long like he did vs Johnson & Byrd BUT YOU can bet he'll be throwing leather no matter what & If Haye INTENDS to catch him on the way in.. He's GOING TO HAVE to take risks & this is NOT in Haye's DNA.. as there's no opponent Vitali has ever faced that gets free licks on Vitali without incurring payback with interest.

Byrd In the last rd of there bout is the ONLY one that got free licks on him without retribution at the end of there bout but everyone knows why by now.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                    Trust me when I tell you that Haye if he survives the distance will have set the record for fewest punches thrown in a heavyweight bout, If he was frightened of Wlad & barely let his hands go.... he'll be terrified of his own shadow when he sees the older brother coming forward in a more aggressive nature.

You could say that will make it more easier for Haye to counter than it was for him against Wlad as the younger bro failed to commit to his power for fear of getting himself out of position. Vitali won't be scared to commit but has much better instinct than Wlad in terms of keeping himself ready at all times to throw punches even if he misses Haye.

Yes they'res a very big chance that Vitali misses his target all night long like he did vs Johnson & Byrd BUT YOU can bet he'll be throwing leather no matter what & If Haye INTENDS to catch him on the way in.. He's GOING TO HAVE to take risks & this is NOT in Haye's DNA.. as there's no opponent Vitali has ever faced that gets free licks on Vitali without incurring payback with interest.

Byrd In the last rd of there bout is the ONLY one that got free licks on him without retribution at the end of there bout but everyone knows why by now.
                    This load of rubbish has been taken out and thrown away so many times its becoming....(yawn).....as boring as a Wlad fight.

Comment

Ummmm..... yay?

Comment

Working...
                      X