Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's worst performance.. Cotto, Castillo, De La Hoya, Judah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castillo beat Floyd. So Castillo.

Though Floyd didn't look particularly stellar against De La Hoya.

Comment

nice, carlos rios is a good shout. He was a ackward opponent and made floyd come to him, and he lost every round but made for a frustrating fight, especially to a young fighter trying to make a knockout statement.

emanuel burton fight was a great fight, made floyd fight hard and was the most ackward opponent anyone could fight. Unlike the Prince with his showboating, Emanuel was technically brilliant and did everything right, upper body movement skills like a James Toney (but JT is slicker and faster). He came to fight in this one and it looked like PBF learned to fight better on the inside after fights with augustus and castillo.

b4 castillo was corrales. I cant believe He beat his ass from mostly the outside, but castillo made him have to fight on the inside.

Comment

Worst performance was Castillo I, the ****tiest performance was against Baldomir.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          I'm about to go into round 11 now on the Cotto fight, Mayweather looks the worse for wear in between rounds. Not only the blood but the facial expressions.. Not your typical Floyd in this one, he's been looking slightly dazed for a few rounds and missing a lot more punches than usual.
          He's tired (Not worse for wear), when you can't breath from your nose it messes you up.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            Worst performance was Castillo I, the ****tiest performance was against Baldomir.
            WHAT!!! The Baldi fight was beautiful.... Straight rites and roll unders (3-4 times in a row??!!!) The upper cuts and roll under????!!!
            That fite was the instruction manual for how to pick a guy apart, and barley get touched doing it....

Comment

damn i dont know ...there are so many!

Comment

I already voted the Cotto fight but Mayweather did win that fight 10 rounds to 2 or thereabouts and I always thought Castillo won that first fight by a point. Maybe Castillo was his worst performance. He is always in shape and fights well but a hurt shoulder could have caused a sub par performance.

Comment

He lost to Castillo and I thought Ocar barely won, so Castiloo and Ocar was his worst.

Comment

I always like how people say Castillo beat Mayweather, he actually didn't at all

You may have an opinion that Castillo won. State it like that .

Another one of those close competitive fights where the champ didn't get close rounds just because he's the champ, just like the Pac - Bradley fight

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
                      He lost to Castillo and I thought Ocar barely won, so Castiloo and Ocar was his worst.
                      The Oscar fight wasn't close at all. Its idiotic to think Oscar won

Comment

Working...
                      X