No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is going to be a problem.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    But it's not like he's been half-assing it in the past.

He's always trained and fought as hard as he could-- I expect that to continue.
    Youve got to admit if the talk of a possible Mayweather fight down the line talk hadnt happened he might of won that Peterson fight. He had his eyes down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
      Dont know if you remember but i said the same thing too I just dont see it happening now. If it does its a huge mistake for him.
      I think I did, but he's be saying he'd fight Floyd December since last year when he introduced his little 3 step plan or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        theres nothing for him at 140 but fighters who he probably doesnt wanna fight. the mathysse's the rios' the alvarados
        He'd fight any of them.

Rios?

dont make me laugh

Comment

khan is no problem if he wants floyd he will be another one for floyd to shut out. khan dont have the skills floyd has and cant beat guys like peterson prescott when floyd has never lost. he wont now lose to this guy lol

Comment

Originally posted by FMJInTheMouth View Post
            khan is no problem if he wants floyd he will be another one for floyd to shut out. khan dont have the skills floyd has and cant beat guys like peterson prescott when floyd has never lost. he wont now lose to this guy lol
            is that your unbiased opinion? He'll definitely win rounds against mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by FMJInTheMouth View Post
              I forgot Floyd will apply unrelenting pressure
              for reminding me

Comment

Amir Khan is really ballsy, doesn't get enough credit! He would make a killing in the UK if he just stayed there.

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                  I think between the Breidis Presscott and Lamont Peterson situation i think we are going to see a possessed Amir Khan.
                  He wasn't possessed it was the opposite, he looked like his soul left his body when he went down the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    He wasn't possessed it was the opposite, he looked like his soul left his body when he went down the first time.

Hahaha! I swear I seen it slide under the bottom rope.

Comment

What problem lol

Comment

Working...
                      X