• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the circle jerk continues

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Are you using wifi from gingers front lawn??

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Bush, boxing is a business.

Lopez-Canelo makes perfect sense. No one in the history of boxing has done what we're asking Canelo to do. I'd rather put Canelo in the ring with a tiger than have him fight Austin Trout.

Canelo is only 21 years old. We have to be smart Bush. Meaning, let's let Lara, Trout, Kirkland and Rosado beat the crap out of each other. Then after they're punch drunk, Canelo would be 24 y.o and have all their names on his resume becoming the greatest mexican champion since Chavez Sr.

Boxing is a business, Bush.... A business... I've finally decided to join the BBC (Boxingscene Businessman Club). I see things more clearly now. New England has shown me the way and opened my eyes to what makes sense.
        New England, no, no, no. It's Big Dunn bro, he's the president of that club. He runs & started BBC!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          New England, no, no, no. It's Big Dunn bro, he's the president of that club. He runs & started BBC!!
          Bro, check these threads on the front page.

New England is not only a client, he's becoming the president.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Bro, check these threads on the front page.

New England is not only a client, he's becoming the president.
            I hope there isn't a mutiny over there. I am simply staggered by the fact that people are actually still defending the 4 time defending jr welterweight champion who hasn't to this day beaten a real jr middleweight contender.

Comment

Maniac is gathering up the hood in a 76 low rider monte carlo fulling the trunk with m 16's & heading to gingers house to protect the gates!!
              Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Are you using wifi from gingers front lawn??

Comment

I hope there isn't a mutiny over there. I am simply staggered by the fact that people are actually still defending the 4 time defending jr welterweight champion who hasn't to this day beaten a real jr middleweight contender.
                Bruh, I don't think he's beaten a legit JWW or WW?

Shane was like the 10th ranked WW.

Who knows where Gomez was. Cotto??

I'm not even sure Lopez is a top 10 WW??

Before the Ortiz fight, he lost to Vargas... I thought he maybe could've pulled it out, but he lost. Was he even a top 5 JWW when he fought Vargas?

I'm not sure.

Comment

canelo is a better boxer but JR is much bigger and he's making better improvments

he's also further along in his career. canelo is just now entering the man years. chavez is a grown man.

canelo hasn't foght anybody like zbik or Lee yet.

i'd pick JR to win if they were to fight. he's naturally a much bigger guy.

both guys really grew on me. JR is a badass. still got flaws, but he's a hard dude. he looked terrific against lee. great chin, nice power, rough style for a MW to deal with.

Comment

ryan rhodes sucks horribly, but he was a "real JMW contender."

ortiz, kirkland, williams, would have all whipped on rhodes.
                    he just got stopped in a european title fight..
                    canelo was scheduled to fight williams and broke his back
                    ortiz broke his jaw.
                    kirkland is injured.

canelo is the most protected fighter in boxing right now. he's also got the greatest earning potential

JR was protected. now he's fighting the best MW in the world and he'll be ready for him

if it's really going to turn people off that i'm willing to wait to allow these guys develop and actually make their bosses money then i'll have to live with that.
                    Last edited by New England; 07-10-2012, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      canelo is a better boxer but JR is much bigger and he's making better improvments

he's also further along in his career. canelo is just now entering the man years. chavez is a grown man.

canelo hasn't foght anybody like zbik or Lee yet.

i'd pick JR to win if they were to fight. he's naturally a much bigger guy.

both guys really grew on me. JR is a badass. still got flaws, but he's a hard dude. he looked terrific against lee. great chin, nice power, rough style for a MW to deal with.
                      Chavez has grown on me, but ginger?? No ****ing way.

Comment

Working...
                      X