No announcement yet.

canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
    and yet canelo was about to fight the same williams, the only difference that he took a beating from Lara and he hasn't mention molina neither, still you haven't answer any of my questions.
    what was the ? i must of missed it with all this ignorance lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Mosley was suppose to be some kind of test for Canelo and now that Canelo dominated him Mosley, he wasn't. It's funny because 2-3 fights ago Mosley was somehow a test for Pac & Floyd.

I don't mind seeing Canelo fighting Lara, Trout, K9, Kirkland, & Cotto.
      Serious question, where do you get your ideas from??

Between you and Maniac310, I'm not sure who's been trolling harder lately.

Shane was suppose to be a "test" for Canelo? That's by far the funniest thing I've heard in the last week. That's saying something because I just watched Bruce Bruce and Bill Bellamy standup last night and that schit was pretty funny.

Here's quotes from a random thread on how fans felt about Mosley-Canelo before the fight:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=535839&page=4

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      No, a fight with him and Floyd won't happen until Canelo actually fights really legit people.
      Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Fireworks, sure, sure.
      Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
      Mayweather vs Alvarez will happen next year in either May or September. That's what the kid is being groom for man. Doesn't matter if he fights legit people or not.
      Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      I just don't see how anyone can want to see Mosley fight after his last 3 performances. This man is the textbook definition of shot and does not give fans a good fight anymore. Absolutely ridiculous.
      Originally posted by LFC View Post
      Fireworks? Before or after the fight? Because there sure ain't gonna be no fireworks with this out of date Shane Mosley.

Even Amir Khan is talking about fighting Mosley as a tune up when he moves to the 147 division. Surely he has to retire when he loses to Canelo because his legacy is on the verge of being tarnished.
      Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      ^ LOL yeah theres gonna be some fireworks on May 5th for Cinco de Mayo, not for a fight between a shot and worn out Mosley vs a very green Alvarez with obvious stamina problems.
      Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      I disagree with just about everything u said. I dont see Mosley as someone who can pull the trigger anymore and if he doesnt catch Canelo early i dont see how he has much of a chance. I also dont see Floyd "running" from Cotto. I do hope you're right that Mosley pulls one more good perfromance and gives us a show though.
      Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
      i like this fight, only cause i want to see canelo give mosley his first ko
      Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
      Canelo needs to man the f up and face some true challenges. He is such a protected fighter.
      Originally posted by rey guey View Post
      how many fights does Mosley have to be clowned in before people will realize he's finished.

it's a terrible card Mayweather vs Cotto is a mismatch and so is Alvarez vs Mosley. hardly worth $25. expected a UD by Mayweather and Canelo.

yawn.

now Mayweather verses Cotto 4 or 5 years ago. that's a real fight but not Cotto now. I don't care what anybody says he hasn't been the same since the plaster beat down by that criminal Margarito.

Alvarez is taking the Chavez jr path to the "top", it's pretty sad what mexican boxing has turned into
      Originally posted by William Blake View Post
      The swiss banker can talk all he wants...the man is trying to sprinkle icing sugar on a steaming turd, but it's not going to work. Mosley needs to hang them up. Canelo needs to take a real fight. Floyd needs to get off Pacquiao's leftovers. Good on Cotto for getting a decent payday.
      Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      by fireworks he means shane huffing and puffing by round 4 and doing that weird jittery thing with his arms

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Serious question, where do you get your ideas from??

Between you and Maniac310, I'm not sure who's been trolling harder lately.

Shane was suppose to be a "test" for Canelo? That's by far the funniest thing I've heard in the last week. That's saying something because I just watched Bruce Bruce and Bill Bellamy standup last night and that schit was pretty funny.

Here's quotes from a random thread on how fans felt about Mosley-Canelo before the fight:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=535839&page=4
        compared to jose cotto yes mosley is a test

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
          and yet canelo was about to fight the same williams, the only difference that he took a beating from Lara and he hasn't mention molina neither, still you haven't answer any of my questions.
          molina who's comin off a loss? what does he bring to the table unless molina fights for peanuts he dont deserve to breathe the same air as canelo

you guys make it seem like lara killed williams he aint no martinez

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            compared to jose cotto yes mosley is a test
            Canelo fan boys are easily replacing Pac and mayweather fan boys.
            You, maniac and others are trailblazers.... what do we call you guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              cinna-bums ^.^ lol why doesnt ur boy step up and fight omar henry

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I'm honestly getting exhausted with the stupidity. I even got somebody on Youtube talking about "you should stop reading boxingscene" lol. You got clowns everywhere on the internet.

Comment

• what has lara done that so impressive went the full 12 with williams didnt ko him in a martinez fashion he fought 10 hard rounds against the always tough freddy hernandez OMG he's a beast

Comment

• I'm starting to miss mushadeen's foolishness about Chavez lol

You got ppl defending Canelo, ppl defending Lara, why can't they just ****in fight already so we can stop all the damn speculating

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      I'm starting to miss mushadeen's foolishness about Chavez lol

You got ppl defending Canelo, people defending Lara, why can't they just ****in fight already so we can stop all the damn speculating
                      I agree.

We got 2 out of the 3 fighting; now we just have to figure out what to do with Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X