Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Discusses Canelo vs. Mosley, Expects Fireworks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fireworks? Before or after the fight? Because there sure ain't gonna be no fireworks with this out of date Shane Mosley.

Even Amir Khan is talking about fighting Mosley as a tune up when he moves to the 147 division. Surely he has to retire when he loses to Canelo because his legacy is on the verge of being tarnished.

Comment

^ LOL yeah theres gonna be some fireworks on May 5th for Cinco de Mayo, not for a fight between a shot and worn out Mosley vs a very green Alvarez with obvious stamina problems.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        I wanted to go to this fight. I hope they don't jack up ticket prices because of the stacked undercard.
        Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        I just don't see how anyone can want to see Mosley fight after his last 3 performances. This man is the textbook definition of shot and does not give fans a good fight anymore. Absolutely ridiculous.
        Because hes fighting a fighter who is only 21 years old and will be Canelos toughest test yet. Canelo isn't a polished fighter yet and Shane has the experience and power to make it difficult for him. Yeah its not prime shane but u never know when a 40 something year old cud turn back the clock. Look how Bhop has shocked the world many times.

Comment

its gonna be funny to see canelo have more fans there then both the "stars"

Comment

He is trying to tell us Mosley Canelo could be a stand alone ppv? This dude also say's that Shane likes to fight guys who dont run which used to be true but i didnt see Floyd or Pac running at all. Im not mad about the fight as an undercard ppv but stop with the bs.

Comment

Hes a 21 year old kid fighting a legend who less than a year ago was fighting Pac so why not. We all knew he was done then and we all know he is done now but he is a legendary gatekeeper with a name and with Kid Chocolate doing the same to a lesser degree with Winky i like this card.

Comment

Mosley WILL Knock Out Canello!

I see Shane REDEEMING himself with another outstanding performance, as he did when he destroyed Margarito. Shane was very down after the Pacquiao fight and I'm confident with his divorce behind him, a hard punching Canello before him, Shane will really entertain, steal the show from Mayweather who will run from Cotto all night, and light up Canello. And when Mosley KO's Canello, he deserves an immediate rematch against the winner of Mayweather/Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                  I see Shane REDEEMING himself with another outstanding performance, as he did when he destroyed Margarito. Shane was very down after the Pacquiao fight and I'm confident with his divorce behind him, a hard punching Canello before him, Shane will really entertain, steal the show from Mayweather who will run from Cotto all night, and light up Canello. And when Mosley KO's Canello, he deserves an immediate rematch against the winner of Mayweather/Cotto.
                  I disagree with just about everything u said. I dont see Mosley as someone who can pull the trigger anymore and if he doesnt catch Canelo early i dont see how he has much of a chance. I also dont see Floyd "running" from Cotto. I do hope you're right that Mosley pulls one more good perfromance and gives us a show though.

Comment

Alvarez v Mosley was added cause they knew the main event could not attract as much as a Pacquiao fight.

Comment

guess what, this guy isnt buying the ppv. or pacmans either..
                      hope you all make a statement with me.

secondly, floyd will dominate a war torn past prime ruined by concrete cotto to a boring pot shot victory...

as far as canelo and shane who knows, all i know is gomez won 3/6 rounds against him before being stopped...

can shane actually follow a gameplan and implement some adjusting???

can shane actually follow nazim?

or is he going to get on his horse and run all night like he did against pac.?

Comment

Working...
                      X