No announcement yet.

canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    he is not comparing hernandez's power with canelo bet you if you threw a canelo in their we woulda saw a whole different fight
    Canelo will quit or his corner will stop the fight, he will not be pretty no more.

Comment

he's over-rated thats why IF henry/lara ever got made id bet you all my points and even give you odds

the best name on lara's record is molina and that was a draw lol
      Remember you said that, because I'll be calling you on it if this fight ever gets made. In fact, look me up whenever you want to bet against Lara.

Professional sportswriters, analysts and various boxing "experts" contribute to those lists. They're certainly not always right, but they rarely rate a guy with so few fights that high unless there's good reason. "That Cuban" is better than you think.

Comment

a healthy kirkland ko's lara as well there are reasons for that now why is cotto ranked ahead of lara idk? lol
        You must be Canelo's brother or some close kin, or the dumbest Canel's fan in the whole World, Kirkland refuse to fight Lara, just like Canelo, Vanes, Trout, Angulo, K9, and others, Kirkland will not finish that fight standing.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
          Canelo will quit or his corner will stop the fight, he will not be pretty no more.
          i forgot what round it was it was either the 6th or 7th at the round of that round herandez was pressing lara telling him too fight your doing bad if you cant ko a guy that berto beat

Comment

a healthy kirkland ko's lara as well there are reasons for that now why is cotto ranked ahead of lara idk? lol
            The reason is FEAR and crooked Sulaiman manipulating the rankings in favor of Canelo, I wonder what canelo is giving in return for these favors, money and what else? How can you agree with a guy coming from a loss being #1, and another that refused top take the fight #2?

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
              You must be Canelo's brother or some close kin, or the dumbest Canel's fan in the whole World, Kirkland refuse to fight Lara, just like Canelo, Vanes, Trout, Angulo, K9, and others, Kirkland will not finish that fight standing.
              (gets his skip bayless serious face on) CAUSE lara is a nobody in terms of bringin fans in let him get some more wins fight the trouts or vanes or henrys of the division before throwing him in their with canelo

Comment

from what im seeing canelo beats lara he's supposedly the most avoided fighter but he still fightin 10 rounders smh
                You realize he has no choice but to fight 10 rounders because he isn't fighting title fights, right?

Comment

i forgot what round it was it was either the 6th or 7th at the round of that round herandez was pressing lara telling him too fight your doing bad if you cant ko a guy that berto beat
                  Canelo is that you? Be a man and fight Lara if is that easy.

Comment

The sanctioning body lists are undependable to say the least. But I would rank Cotto above Lara on my own list as well. Kirkland? Not so much....

Comment

• canelo is a good technician
                      solid chin
                      decent handspeed
                      terrific power.

if lara had troubles with the size and physical strength of freddie hernandez he's going to have serious trouble with canelo. serious trouble.

that being said, he's not going to "get killed"
                      canelo isnt a go out and kill you type of fighter. he's patient. he works from the outside. he's technical. these are all characteristics of a style that lara can handle. that's not a bad style for lara to fight. he's faster of hand and foot, equally technical, and he's still a boxer at heart. he's a southpaw.

especially after seeing last night's fight, and seeing how strong and physical hernandez looked against lara, i think that canelo would be too much for him. he'll be in the fight, but he's going to have a very difficult time winning.

his style isnt much like trout's, but i think the same sort of obstacles remain. lara's going to have a hard time winning a decision against canelo with his style. canelo is too big and strong, and he's too technical

i think a nightmare style for canelo would be a tall boxer with real power. canelo doesnt move his head enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X