No announcement yet.

canelo KILLS lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Like I said, CASUAL FANS will be seeing a unification and K-9's style of aggression. Canelo fighting for two belts, you best believe many people are going to flock for that. Top it off that he's a top 10 Jr. Middleweight and is coming off a knockout victory.

Now what other fucking questions you're going to keep coming up with?

Maybe if he didn't try to get tougher fights at first I would be a bit more understanding for people's complains over it(if it happens).

Besides hardcores are the biggest demanders on who should fight who but we're the biggest cheapasses in watching fights as well.
    The only fans that will flock for a K9 fight are the same, Canelo's fan, no casual $h1t here Canelo will bring all the Mexicans and that will be it, so he could fight Juanito peste a culo from Juarez and it will be the same, fight Lara and the Canelo's fan that are still coming out with excuses like high risk low rewards, no fan base etc... STFO and don't be a pu$$y like la caperucita.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
      The only fans that will flock for a K9 fight are the same, Canelo's fan, no casual $h1t here Canelo will bring all the Mexicans and that will be it, so he could fight Juanito peste a culo from Juarez and it will be the same, fight Lara and the Canelo's fan that are still coming out with excuses like high risk low rewards, no fan base etc... STFO and don't be a pu$$y like la caperucita.
      lara is only 17-1-1 let him get some fights in before you throw him in their with canelo hell i think my boy omar henry beats the breaks off this cuban

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
        ya but he said "all non title fights are 10 rounds" theres a couple off the head that were 12 round non title bouts
        martinez/willams was another one but also pavlik/martinez went the full 12 and it was a non title bout
        The key word here is "virtually." While there is the occasional non-title twelve rounder, the vast majority of non-title fights are ten rounds or less.

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
        Lol, "still fighting 10 rounders" You do realize that if a fight isn't for a title that they are virtually always scheduled for 10 rounds?....What a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
          the way I saw Lara fight today tells me he gets stopped by Canelo with a body shot
          I didn't see lara bother by any of Hernandez punches and he has some good pop, hey he has a better resume than Canelo's and has beat 3 ex-Champs, still he got dominated, I wish GBP share your opinions call them up and tell them Ginger will kill Lara.

Comment

lara is only 17-1-1 let him get some fights in before you throw him in their with canelo hell i think my boy omar henry beats the breaks off this cuban
            "This Cuban" is already considered by many to be top-five in his division, despite his relatively limited professional experience. Why do you think that is? Seriously. "Canelo" is good, but Lara is better. And as for Henry, look me up for a points bet if that one ever gets made.

Comment

I didn't see lara bother by any of Hernandez punches and he has some good pop, hey he has a better resume than Canelo's and has beat 3 ex-Champs, still he got dominated, I wish GBP share your opinions call them up and tell them Ginger will kill Lara.
              he is not comparing hernandez's power with canelo bet you if you threw a canelo in their we woulda saw a whole different fight

Comment

Lmao! Something tells me they would disagree....

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  "This Cuban" is already considered by many to be top-five in his division, despite his relatively limited professional experience. Why do you think that is? Seriously. "Canelo" is good, but Lara is better. And as for Henry, look me up for a points bet if that one ever gets made.
                  he's over-rated thats why IF henry/lara ever got made id bet you all my points and even give you odds

the best name on lara's record is molina and that was a draw lol

Comment

Lara doesn't need more fights, he will shredder Canelo to pieces and that's why GBP doesn't want them in the same zip code, you guys know this why defend something that can't be defend it unless they fight, why not ask for this fight like everyone else, what you guys doing is looking for excuses and making the Ginger look worse because if he needs his fans to defend him, he reallly is in trouble, a least Jr is going to fight his nemesis, not Ginger and he will became a joke, even the mexicans are staring to question his opponents not long ago they have to give free tickects because the venue was empty, now the WBC demoted Lara to the #3 and put Cotto, a guy coming from a loss #1 and Kirkland the guy that just say no to a fight against Canelo, for whatever reason, #2, do you think these type of crooked $h1t is in the rules, or by design?

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
                      Lara doesn't need more fights, he will shredder Canelo to pieces and that's why GBP doesn't want them in the same zip code, you guys know this why defend something that can't be defend it unless they fight, why not ask for this fight like everyone else, what you guys doing is looking for excuses and making the Ginger look worse because if he needs his fans to defend him, he reallly is in trouble, a least Jr is going to fight his nemesis, not Ginger and he will became a joke, even the mexicans are staring to question his opponents not long ago they have to give free tickects because the venue was empty, now the WBC demoted Lara to the #3 and put Cotto, a guy coming from a loss #1 and Kirkland the guy that just say no to a fight against Canelo, for whatever reason, #2, do you think these type of crooked $h1t is in the rules, or by design?
                      a healthy kirkland ko's lara as well there are reasons for that now why is cotto ranked ahead of lara idk? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X