The top 5 reasons Vitaly doesn't belong in the HOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    1 - Didn't read none of this.

2 - TS is an hater, Vitali is at least HOF material.

3 - Klitschko fans are usually racist pricks who can't take what they dish out (see 1)

4 - Actually like both K brothers, hell of a pair, both great fighters who would give anyone a fight.

5 - Am amazed at how long this hater thread has been up for. (see 3)
    You're welcome to try and debate me on any points I've made or point out any lies I've told. Or would you rather just join the bandwagon of people who call me "hater" because they don't have the ability to debate me?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      Lmao... so what you're telling me is that Lennox was a champion without pride & would rather fight hasbeen earbiters & glassjawed giants than hold onto the championship belts that are/were so coveted by past greats from Ali To Foreman to Holyfield & NOW THE kLITSCHKO'S. Apparently.. you're right about the titles being made from paper because the last one who held all of them saw to it that it wasn't anything to value.

Are u now going to tell me that the fighter makes the belt & NOT the other way around? Can't have it both ways... You're either taking someone to school or being taken there yourself... I vote for the ladder.. propoganda is your middle name.. son. Now take off the dress already & put my boy in a proper lean & mean boxing stance.... kapish!
      Getting a bit off topic, huh Jimbo? You should be addressing the facts I supplied you and thanking me for the education. I guess there is no accounting for manners though.

Comment

• In typical stunning style, Jabs puts Jimmy to sleep.......again.

Comment

• The Vitali/Valuev fight was broken up over a mere 500k. How greedy is Vitali that he will hold up the BIGGEST Hw fight in history over such a small sum? Valuev was selling out arenas fighting Owen Beck, he deserved the 2 million.

Vitali ducked Rahman outright. Rahman had legit KOs over Vits two toughest opponents and the big man wanted no part of that.

Vitali ducked Byrd twice: rematch in 2000 and again in 2004 when Byrd was ranked #1.

Vitali has been ducking Haye ever since Haye went 12 with the faster, more accurate, harder punching brother. Haye is basically Byrd 2.0 and Vitali's 40 year old arms cant afford missing 370 punches against someone with the ability to capitalize. K2 does NOT want this fight to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            The Vitali/Valuev fight was broken up over a mere 500k. How greedy is Vitali that he will hold up the BIGGEST Hw fight in history over such a small sum? Valuev was selling out arenas fighting Owen Beck, he deserved the 2 million.

Vitali ducked Rahman outright. Rahman had legit KOs over Vits two toughest opponents and the big man wanted no part of that.

Vitali ducked Byrd twice: rematch in 2000 and again in 2004 when Byrd was ranked #1.

Vitali has been ducking Haye ever since Haye went 12 with the faster, more accurate, harder punching brother. Haye is basically Byrd 2.0 and Vitali's 40 year old arms cant afford missing 370 punches against someone with the ability to capitalize. K2 does NOT want this fight to happen.
            Lmao... can't argue with those facts.. You do know though.. that Byrd throws more punches than haye & his D was way more tight. Valuev knew he was going to get retired either way & his legacy of being one of the few titlists NOT to get ktfo was about to come to an end... so he figured another half a mil was worth jeopardizing his invincibilty as a big giant for the ages...

To HIM.. the mil or so Vitali was offering was not enough to be humiliated by him... so he figured even though this was by far his highest payday despite not having a belt around his waist that he could make this money.. filming a JACK & THE BEANSTALK commercial in Russia without jeapardizing his legacy.

Rahman also got knocked down by said fighters.. once being put to sleep & once nearly bowling over the ropes... something that did NOT happen to Vitali... SO what was your point again about common opposition VK terror again.. To this day my biggest Vitali Klitschko regret is him Not LAYING waste to Rahman.. Trust me Vitali wanted to crush that glass jaw personally but wasn't medically fit to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              In typical stunning style, Jabs puts Jimmy to sleep.......again.

Son..... please... your boy gets DEStroyed THROUGHout this desperate attempt at denying Vitali Klitschko his rightfull place in the HALL & then he gets his partners in Vitali Klitschko hatred crime to claim victory. Everyone who read those toe to toe destructions knows your boy was sidestepping his way through my power shots throwing meaningless jabs while he was receiving haymakers in return... Keep it real guys!

Comment

Lmao... can't argue with those facts.. You do know though.. that Byrd throws more punches than haye & his D was way more tight. Valuev knew he was going to get retired either way & his legacy of being one of the few titlists NOT to get ktfo was about to come to an end... so he figured another half a mil was worth jeopardizing his invincibilty as a big giant for the ages...

To HIM.. the mil or so Vitali was offering was not enough to be humiliated by him... so he figured even though this was by far his highest payday despite not having a belt around his waist that he could make this money.. filming a JACK & THE BEANSTALK commercial in Russia without jeapardizing his legacy.

Rahman also got knocked down by said fighters.. once being put to sleep & once nearly bowling over the ropes... something that did NOT happen to Vitali... SO what was your point again about common opposition VK terror again.. To this day my biggest Vitali Klitschko regret is him Not LAYING waste to Rahman.. Trust me Vitali wanted to crush that glass jaw personally but wasn't medically fit to do so.
                What you dont understand is that Vitali has seen more Rahman film than everybody on this planet combined. Vitali knows how dangerous he is.

In preperation for Lennox, Vitali had to study the last person to beat him: Hasim Rahman

In preparation for Corrie Sanders, Vitali had to study the last person to beat him: Hasim Rahman

Here is a video of Rahman knocking down a Prime Tua. The only guy to ever do it. This is why Vitali ran into retirement. He saw something evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                  What you dont understand is that Vitali has seen more Rahman film than everybody on this planet combined. Vitali knows how dangerous he is.

In preperation for Lennox, Vitali had to study the last person to beat him: Hasim Rahman

In preparation for Corrie Sanders, Vitali had to study the last person to beat him: Hasim Rahman

Here is a video of Rahman knocking down a Prime Tua. The only guy to ever do it. This is why Vitali ran into retirement. He saw something evil.
                  You can NOT be serious here... Tua.. Sanders & Lewis ALL separated Rahman's senses from his brain.. ALL had him in serious jeapordy at certain points of there fights with him. You're showing me a clip of a balance shot that was after the buzzer had sounded & rendered meaningless.... you're better than this Joe C... VERY weak rebuttal to boost up HASbeen/ NeVER was Rahman.

Did Vitali NOT go through separate training camps & 4 cancellations to try to get at that glass jaw until he succumbed to the injury bug? Do YOU THink he just played himself & pretended he was going to face him just to show he wasn't scared?

Vitali gave up millions of dollars because he had the wherewithal to NOT fight Rahman with various injuries & then make up excuses for bad performances later. The last withdrawal was because his knee was messed up 7 days before the bell. He tried to give it a go sparring with a brace & wasn't effective enough to go through with the bout. If anything Vitali wanted to tear his head off for the blatant disrespect of calling him "Kiev Chicken".... the prefight staredown alone... Hasim knew he had EFFed up (find that on Youtube) I have never seen Vitali that mad at an opponent before the fight.

Then when he came back.. he wanted to RIGHTFULLY get his title back no matter who was holding it... It's NOT his fault that Rahman's glass jaw got shattered AGAIN & then subsequently Maskaev's got shattered too.. Just like it wasn't his fault Tyson quit against Williams. Vitali is like this.. if he can't beat you up first.. he'll beat the guy who beat you up INSTEAD. It's what he does... so one time he let his bro take care of Byrd... sue him.

To them a beatdown by A Klitschko is one & the same.. doesn't matter who does it as long as it gets done.. THAT'S what familia is about... respect this or keep on being jealous of it but rememeber one thing that You can't take away from them.. collectively the brother's have outboxed.. outslugged.. ouththrown & outlanded every opponent they've ever faced.. every opponent of there's has trailed them on the scorecards at the end of fighting one or the other bro.

They've faced about 100 different names & beat every single one of the names except for Lennox Lewis (Rahman was taken care of by a Klitschko in the end so it's all good)... SO now you see what pride Vitali HAS & why HE'S BEEN CALLING FOR LL'S head to this day.. he's the ONLY fighter ever to escape with a winning record against a Klitschko (don't think for a second that the cowardly Lion didn't know this)
                  Last edited by jimmy1569; 07-04-2012, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• ........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Ut8PLo_xI.........................................

Here's the staredown!
                    Last edited by jimmy1569; 07-04-2012, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Then when he came back.. he wanted to RIGHTFULLY get his title back no matter who was holding it... It's NOT his fault that Rahman's glass jaw got shattered AGAIN & then subsequently Maskaev's got shattered too.. Just like it wasn't his fault Tyson quit against Williams. Vitali is like this.. if he can't beat you up first.. he'll beat the guy who beat you up INSTEAD. It's what he does... so one time he let his bro take care of Byrd... sue him.
                      Maskaev!! This is another fighter Vitali meticulously avoided in the first half of his career. As you know, Maskaev destroyed Vitali when they boxed as Amateurs and Fitz Sdunek had to jump in. When Maskev beat Rahman in 2006, Vitali shat his pants and decided to hide in retirement a little while longer.

So lets recap the fighters Vitali ducked during retirement.

1. Chris Byrd -The guy Vitali couldnt hit or hurt. The one who sent him to the ER.
                      2. Oleg Maskaev The first man to stop Vitali Klitschko
                      3. Nikolai Valuev The one man who is bigger than Vitali Klitschko. Possibly Stronger chin.
                      4. Hasim Rahman The guy who stopped Vitali's two toughest adversaries, and in quicker fashion.

All 4 were champions during Vitali's retirement, But Vitali didnt un-retire until all 4 were beaten and de-belted. This is a FACT.

Comment

Working...
                      X