Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto To Possibly Return on December 1st?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    From what i heard Cotto already reserved the date when he visited New York 3 weeks ago. Cotto-Mayweather II is posible for this date according to another site.
    Only morons would report bull**** like that. No research and no phone calls. Like Mayweather is going to fight in any state with HIGH TAXES. Not only would he pay state tax but also city tax for a fight in NY. The reason barely any fights come to MSG anymore - unless Cotto is willing to hold the bag on a tax bill in the millions and I doubt that.

Comment

cotto vs lara.

Comment

Its gonna be kirkland. He should be ready by December.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          no, Cotto's opponent selection will be a joke.
          Because his past opponent selections were jokes right?!? FU**KK OUTTA HERE HATER!!! LMAO. Besides Mayweather and Pacquiao who else has an that impressive of a resume?!? Plus he NEVER ducked anyone, You just mad cause he retired your cheating ass idol. Marga-cheato!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            Because his past opponent selections were jokes right?!? FU**KK OUTTA HERE HATER!!! LMAO. Besides Mayweather and Pacquiao who else has an that impressive of a resume?!? Plus he NEVER ducked anyone, You just mad cause he retired your cheating ass idol. Marga-cheato!!!!

Marquez, Morales, Hopkins, Mosley, Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Marquez, Morales, Hopkins, Mosley, Taylor
              Won't disagree with you on that because I give credit where credit is due. All of those fighters have great resumes. You just seem to talking out your ass and hating on Cotto cause your boy can't fight without his loaded wraps LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Won't disagree with you on that because I give credit where credit is due. All of those fighters have great resumes. You just seem to talking out your ass and hating on Cotto cause your boy can't fight without his loaded wraps LMAO.
                untrue........

Comment

Originally posted by mercadojglb View Post
                  Its gonna be kirkland. He should be ready by December.
                  Yo your signature cracks me up every single time!! You probably answered this a million times but i'm too lazy to search through all of your post, who and what fight was that?!?

Comment

If it's about money like it should be then Cotto vs Mayweather in Madison Square Garden.

Comment

He should wait for Canelo. He would win that fight!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X