Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto To Possibly Return on December 1st?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what i heard Cotto already reserved the date when he visited New York 3 weeks ago. Cotto-Mayweather II is posible for this date according to another site.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      From what i heard Cotto already reserved the date when he visited New York 3 weeks ago. Cotto-Mayweather II is posible for this date according to another site.
      If this is the fight...Ill be there!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Definitely don't want to see him against Pacquiao or Mayweather,

he's probably going to fight some irrelevant has been shot fighter.
        Wouldn't be surprised if he gives Mayorga a rematch
        Cant wait till he pop's Canelo's cherry! Puts him in queer streets with his pink panties down!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
          If this is the fight...Ill be there!
          Seems to fast for a rematch but at MSG it becomes a whole different ball game.

Comment

Cotto vs Canelo is what I want... WAR COTTO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              That should be obvious to everyone

Cotto went from shot to credible opponent by looking good against a washed up marg
              The plan is obviously get him a good looking win while he ages and is prime for canelo
              So, after Cotto cruches Canelo's head and takes his soul and tears him a new azz.....what will that make Cotto?

Washed up? Shop worned? Past prime? or you guys will come up with a net term to describe him?

Bunch of haters!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Cotto vs Canelo is what I want... WAR COTTO!!!

War Cotto! ! ! Guerra Miguel ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post

War Cotto! ! ! Guerra Miguel ! ! !
                  give me the Cotto that fought Floyd vs the Canelo that fought Mosley it will be another Puerto Rico-Mexico war for the books... War Cotto!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    no, Cotto's opponent selection will be a joke.
                    no, margarito's last win against roberto garcia was a joke.....

I think Cotto has done as much as his abilities have allowed him to in the sport of boxing already... he'll never beat pacquiao or mayweather....

I think he should fight canelo, and if he looses, well then just retire i guess....

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                      no, margarito's last win against roberto garcia was a joke.....

I think Cotto has done as much as his abilities have allowed him to in the sport of boxing already... he'll never beat pacquiao or mayweather....

I think he should fight canelo, and if he looses, well then just retire i guess....
                      Pacquiao can be a great fight, and he can pull off the win in that one. Cotto just needs to fight a different fight, and pac aint getting any younger or faster. Hell, it remains to be seen if he can fight a full round anymore.

I dont think cotto will ever be able to beat mayweather, but that rematch still might happen. Because...well....money talks.

What is bradley up to? Id like to see cotto drop a few pounds and take that fight. Beat bradley, set up a pac rematch, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X