(pic)Ortiz at hospital after surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    a few more weeks and he'll be surfing

i hope he makes a speedy recovery. if he decides to continue to box i'll watch him. it was a fun fight while it lasted. if he stops boxing i wont hold it against him either.
    nah, he still thinks he's worlds better than Lopez. Even moreso, he also knows that a ton of people are giving him a pass for quitting so if he just has the rematch when he's healed then he'll be right back in a good position

Comment

I can only think of that song , Through the wire by Kanye West, every time I hear about Victor Ortiz now. Still unfortunate he had to quit, would have liked to see him fight Canelo. Props to Josesito though.

Comment

He should just stay in the underwear and cosmetics business

Boxing isn't his thing. We need gladiators.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          He should just stay in the underwear and cosmetics business

Boxing isn't his thing. We need gladiators.
          He's 100 times the gladiator you or anyone in your next 10 generations of family will ever be, that's for sure.

Comment

He looks like he swallowed a hard ball and it got stuck in his neck.

Hopefully he will recover quickly. If he does decide to continue to box, maybe this will be what he needed to step his defence up. Maybe this will serve as a lesson and show him he needs to learn some focus. Who knows.

Either way, I hardly think he's a '*****' for not wanting to allow someone to continue punching him in the face for 9 more minutes on that jaw. You guys are something else

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
              Did any1 else think he over trained for this fight or didn't train at all? I've never seen Ortiz look that bad before. He seemed like he was gassing and that his punches didn't have that usual "pop". He looked a lot slower also, he looked good against Berto and Mayweather.
              Ortiz needs a re-match and avenge his lost.
              He wasnt gassed, he was in retreat because of the broken jaw. He was coming on a little bit before his jaw got broke in the 9th.

Comment

he's lways smilingg

he's in good spirt

Comment

He Will put on ”berto like” performance in The rematch. And hell quit on his stool against whoever he fights after and for Some reason people Will still consider him a warrior. Hes not.gatti ward tapia morales those are warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    He's 100 times the gladiator you or anyone in your next 10 generations of family will ever be, that's for sure.
                    Courage and strength are only rarities to the weak and cowardly.

You can keep worshipping Victor Ortiz like he's a fearless hero, I choose to rise above him. My heroes alone are 10x the fighter he is.

And my family ****s on your ******ed hobo looking bloodline. Everybody in my family finished college.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-27-2012, 01:07 PM.

Comment

I dont think he's smiling on purpose, i think the doctors wired his jaw so he would have a permanent smile

Comment

Working...
                      X