No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz's Trainer Talks Stoppage, Critics and More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    Yep, if you go down from a body shot and don't get back up it is because you choose not to get back up. Its not like you are knocked unconscious.
    Thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard. Let me hit you with a body shot and lets see if your gonna get up. I bet you never been anywhere near a boxing ring or a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodyknuckles View Post
      Thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard. Let me hit you with a body shot and lets see if your gonna get up. I bet you never been anywhere near a boxing ring or a cage.
      I'm sure you are a real beast

Have been in a ring before but never a cage. Have sparred a bit too. Been cracked hard on the jaw too. Are you pro? You really sound like one lol

I guess you were knocked unconscious by a body shot lol don't worry I don't hold it against you.
      Last edited by Rapid Counter; 06-25-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
        Does nobody remember the ARTHUR ABRAHAM v. EDISON MIRANDA fight?
        There are different extents to broken jaws. Just because AA did it doesn't mean other boxers should.

Comment

Wishing Vic a quick recovery. He's been through quite a bit this year.

Comment

Victor sucks he has weak boxing school hes like a Tito Ortiz of boxing seriously
            young stupid naive with a hack for a trainer Im glad Josesito got his opportunity

Comment

screw Canelo He gonna end up like Ortiz once he stops fighting bags

Comment

James Toney says the truth

Comment

Ortiz is still a good fighter lets see how he bounces back?

Comment

how terrible is berto for losing to ortiz? that's like judah losing to baldomir. you just don't do that.

Comment

I watched the end of the Maidana fight yesterday, wasn't Ortiz's trainer telling him to quit and threatening to pull him out of the fight?

I'm not surprised VO pulled the plug with his trainer leaning on him like that, same reason Oscar quit against Pacquiao was that he had people in his face telling him to quit.
                      Last edited by Weebler I; 06-29-2012, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X