Canelo: "I wanted Sergio Martinez"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Canelo: "I wanted Sergio Martinez"
    Everybody wants to fight Sergio Martinez because he sucks.

Why do you think JCC JR, Canela, everybody wants to fight Sergio even though he brings them no $$$! Why??? Because he's an easy fight! He sucks!!!

I've been saying it for 3 years and finally you casual fans are starting to learn the truth: Only casual fans think Sergio is any good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Same to you.
      Martinez relies on his physical gifts and his unorthodoxy.

Mayweather relies on technique and physical gifts. But he has great fundamentals.

When their respective physical gifts start to decline, you will see for yourself who has more skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
        Martinez relies on his physical gifts
        Uhhhhh by "physical gifts" do you mean fighting malnourished eurobums from countries from the former Soviet bloc that don't even exist anymore? Cuz in that case, I agree.

Anyway, Canela will never get a chance to fight Sergio (who he would beat easily) because Sergio is fighting his last fight on 9/15.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          What a lame excuse.
          WOW..that would have been an interesting fight, I don't think Canelo is ready for it though. Martinez late stoppage again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
            Martinez relies on his physical gifts and his unorthodoxy.

Mayweather relies on technique and physical gifts. But he has great fundamentals.

When their respective physical gifts start to decline, you will see for yourself who has more skills.
            Just like I thought. You've proven nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              Everybody wants to fight Sergio Martinez because he sucks.

Why do you think JCC JR, Canela, everybody wants to fight Sergio even though he brings them no $$$! Why??? Because he's an easy fight! He sucks!!!

I've been saying it for 3 years and finally you casual fans are starting to learn the truth: Only casual fans think Sergio is any good.
              Sure buddy, moving up in weight and beating bigger guys compared to cheating drug tests to beat up on smaller guys. We'll see how good Chumpez is with a broken face in September

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                If Canelo called out Mayweather, who is the P4P King and way better than Sergio skill wise, how can THIS not be believable? I'm not saying Canelo is that good, but I know HE thinks he is...
                There's absolutely nothing brave about calling out Mayweather considering the payday he brings. Not wanting a dangerous fight with the bigger Martinez along with the relatively low reward he brings is completely compatible with wanting Floyd even if Floyd might be a better p4p guy.
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-24-2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I believe him, he's called out Mayweather, Kirkland, Oritz, Williams etc

The people behind him might not want it.. but he's young, undefeated and stupid enough to want it.

Good for him though, Martinez would've ended his young career
                  there's a difference between giving it a bit of lip and calling somebody out and actually wanting the fight ... he called mayweather out? sure he did ... only for de la hoya to say he's not ready when the actual possibility of a fight as opposed to a bit of name dropping was brought up

Comment

I'd much rather see Canelo fight Cotto or maybe Kirkland. He needs a couple more fights before he's ready for Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      he would whoop martinezes ass remember this guy got whooped by margacheato.
                      Uhm Plaster!

Comment

Working...
                      X