Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver Will Fight Positive Test Result, Plans Appeal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TARVER is clean IMO(this is my sensation),anyway black fighters are in bad days about drugs....perhaps JUNIOR that wanted found guilty MANNY,he has ruioned his "brothers" and MANNY IS STILL CLEAN.....THIS IS CALLED KARMA!!!

Comment

So Antonio Tarver was on performance-enhancing drugs? I find it hard to believe. The guy certainly doesn't have the appearence of somebody who is taking performance enhancers. We'll see how things play out but I think it's more likely that they got his test results mixed up with Lateef Kayode's test results. I don't care what anyone says, that guy is DEFINITELY on some kind of enhancement drugs. The human body just doesn't look like that without some help. The only reason he hasn't been caught yet is because he works with the enhancement drugs Guru himself, Freddie "The Dope Coach" Roach, who knows how to hide these things and beat the commission tests. All of these recent cases just outline the fact that random olympic style blood and urine testing needs to be implemented to clean up the sport. There's just so much cheating going on and it needs to be stopped because boxing is a very brutal sport. You can die in the ring and the combatants deserve more protection than they are getting.

Comment

The guilty dog barks first and barks loudest.

ALWAYS !!!!!

Man these guys who hollar "we need drug testing" are coming out of the wood work with a bulls eye on their foreheads !!!

I will not be shocked at when they never find nor prove that Pac is a drug freak

I will not be shocked if da mang in Jail will be caught some day especially during the time he takes off from actual battle in the the ring. Training inbetween time then phasing out da stuff

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
          Its nothing to laugh about you ignorant little punk

It proberly came from meat or if he drank water from something that have had someones magic shake in it.

Do you even know have many farmers use steroids to boost there cow`s growth?

The Tour de france winner Alberto Contador tested posstiv for stereoids because he eat a steak.

The danish boxer Mads larsen tested positive only to find that it was some chines herbs he had taken because the where suppose to help with hunger while you are cutting weight.
          After the found out what had caused it He was cleared .

It exists
          It was Contadors explanation as to why he tested positive. You shouldn't State it as the reason because noone knows why. He, and nobody else, is responsible for what is in his body. Hence the ban.

Same goes for Larsen. He Said the positive test was because of a chinese supplement, but that is not relevant. What is relevant is that there was a positive test.

As for Tarver well nobody wants to hear excuses. If the B sample is negative he is innocent. If its another positive he is a cheater.

This makes me sick.

Comment

I thought Tarver was on juice since he went and did the Rocky movie. 1. Stallone is notorious for roids and HGH. 2. He never performed the same after he came back down to LHW. Just look at RJJ, Mosely, Toney and a slew of others who were on it and came off. They never fought the same and had menial success at best. Tarver never was any good anyway. His biggest win was against an old RJJ who was coming off the Balco juice. He never beat another great fighter and only made a name off his big mouth. His commentary sucks and now he is a proven cheat. I hope we are rid of him for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Tarver Will Fight Positive Test Result, Plans Appeal
              Antonio Tarver is an intelligent man. He would not knowingly take PEDs knowing he would have to pee in a cup after the fight.

It makes no sense and is completely illogical.

What is far more likely is that...

A) The lab goofed up or
              B) Antonio Tarver's physician/trainer goofed up or
              C) There were trace amounts of banned substances in legal supplements in which case the Manufacturer goofed up.

Comment

I'm beginning to think that almost every fighter juices, you only here aboiut the couple that are caught.

Comment

Originally posted by flushuppercut View Post
                  Well now big-mouth Tarver has plenty to talk about.And now Roy Jones Jr. has an excuse...
                  I don't think Roy Jones Jr wants to get into a steroid use debate...this was kept quite for years.

Comment

Antonio 'Chris' Angel

Antonio Tarver REALLY IS a Magic Man! It takes some Chris Angel type talent to convince the world he is a great fighter! ... Think about it ... His claim to fame is knocking out a washed up and drained Roy Jones ... I will give him credit for being the first one to do it, but the impact is lost we when see what Roy has done since that loss ... Roy was shot!!! He gets beaten down by Middleweight Hopkins .... Then what? Glen Johnson? (who he also lost to) Monteil Griffith??? Danny Green?? Eric Harding??? Tarver a hall of famer ??? Beaten twice by Dawson ... What???? He had a chance to fight a real hall of famer in Toney at Heavyweight and said forget that and ran down to cruiserweight!!! Now he cheats with Lateef and can only muster up a draw ... AND HE CHEATED!!!! Please ... The only way he should get into the Hall of Fame is with a ticket!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X